**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't login to the game after update

BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yo, what the hell? When I try to start the game after the update such communicate appears and game crushes out. Running Samsung S9+.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 177 ★★
    Got the same. Can’t login since I’ve updated. iPhone 12 Pro iOS 16 Beta 2. Tried it also on an iPhone 8 iOS 15.5 and iPhone XS iOS 15.5
    @Kabam Miike

Got the same. Can’t login since I’ve updated. iPhone 12 Pro iOS 16 Beta 2. Tried it also on an iPhone 8 iOS 15.5 and iPhone XS iOS 15.5

• Codix80Codix80 Posts: 5
    hello everyone, after the update I get what you see in the image. if I enter without my account the game works. how can i solve the problem? I also used other devices.

• GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    Having the same issue!
  • @FrankWhite @Bartolomeo Merging this into a thread, can you please provide the requested info?
  • AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Posts: 27

Every month there's excitement for the update. And then...
    Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
    Android version 12
    Posted picture above of game not logging in.
  • DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    edited August 2022
    @“Kabam Jax” @Kabam Miike Hi guys.
    I have iPad Pro 21 with last version of iOS and iPhone 7+ same version and have same problem. It’s sucks

1) First I just updated the app
    2) After several attempts, I decided to delete the application and reinstall it again, but reinstallation did not solve this problem.
    3) I was not a participant in the beta testing of the BattleGrounds
    1. Why would I Uninstaller the game to install an update? Lol
    2. . Yes no dice.
    3. Yes I played the beta unfortunately.
  • Problem_NotProblem_Not Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax . Hello, guys.
    It's translating like unknown error. I have Poco x30 pro with last version of everything. I believe u fix it quickly. Thanks in advance
  • EdgarEdgar Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax I am running an IPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS version 16.0 (beta). Same error at login.
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 185 ★★
    Glad I saw this thread, and stopped my download of the update... hope the fix is out soon.
  • BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57

@Kabam Miike @kabam jax I did not participate on battlegrounds beta, did reinstall and nothing changes.
    edited August 2022

- Updated the excising App, but also try to reinstall after the issue and try to log in on two other devices and my alt account (Only the main is effected, my main doesn’t work on any device)
    - Played the beta causally and placed around 2450 (on my alt account I played only one or two matches)

@kabam jax
  • DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news!
    The dev team has found the cause of the issue and the solution should be pushed out soon!

Osome mate🤰
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news!
    The dev team has found the cause of the issue and the solution should be pushed out soon!

Glad to hear that. Thanks man 🙏🏽
  • Problem_NotProblem_Not Posts: 3
    @Kabam Jax. Thanks, u and your teem fast, really fast.
    edited August 2022

@Kabam Jax awesome news!!!
    -The First
    -yes
    -only 4/5 matches
    Codix80 said:

• Tango_235Tango_235 Posts: 9
    Please fix it as soon as possible
    Any update still can't log.
    Would be amazing if it is fixed in the next 8 hours.. Didn‘t picked up the Tb daily offer today
  • HoskyHosky Posts: 8
    Still having this issue.

iPhone 12
    Software 15.6

Updated existing. Uninstalled and reinstalled. No change.

US CST
  • ARJINDERARJINDER Posts: 2
    When I try to login, I get this screen and after clicking on this button, the game just crashes.