**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you buying from the updated loyalty store tomorrow?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
I have 5.2m loyalty in my alt account. Planning to buy half a T6B and T3A as TB and get my first R4.

Are you buying from the updated loyalty store tomorrow? 279 votes

Yes (paragon)
23%
CoatHang3rEb0ny-O-M4wRaganatorxNigFrostyJerryJivercytwbcChamp_ZyossHenrytfu_41Cat_MurdockSylarKanameSamdroxtaarDragonMCOCGarloAndyBro59PrimeSaviour_27RickGrimes_King73RagonsmashLiquidkold 65 votes
No (paragon)
11%
Crys23danielmathMegaSkater67Spity68KirklinIrakligohard123ShibbyMcDudeDanveerKarnaDuffMcGruffPanchulon21pseudosaneForumName123Fifit76SunRiceNo_oneukOGAvengerBAStrongTreylhH3t3r 31 votes
Yes (TB)
38%
winterthurDrZolaDanielRandzuffyccrider474ChovnerTristanEmil_LimsonphillgreenMagrailothosBlackPhoenix44Primis00JBC89Darth_StewieTotal_Domin01MrTicTac19992008Brokendaxter_49yuwArchdemon_ 107 votes
No (TB)
21%
BigPoppaCBONECarmel1Carnage313heruheru511ThecurlerRaikisCap366RakeYoungAleorSidDDragonDylanphileL0TUS_MANTISTRONG94BocksaroxAMS94UvoginMauledJulio_Vega1nolcuNReignkingTW 61 votes
Yes (Cav)
3%
PoethellKirat2003MaxGamingLeoZedStebo_79Thijmen_T14999ozzdharkconspiresNuc1ear_WinterKillerCrowns 10 votes
No (Cav)
1%
SnakeEyes69arnack88BassanoClapperThe_2nd_collectorBluCitizen 5 votes

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Yes(almost paragon) but only if I’m not sacrificing items from war. I’m not hindering the alliance for a few extra(and expensive lol) resources lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Yes (TB)
    rank 4 cats are rank 4 cats
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No (paragon)
    I will only purchase when I’m close to another rank 4. I’ll have one after EOP so no point. That will be used to top off when I want to rank one.
  • Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Yes (TB)
    There's no reason not to if you dont do war anyways.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    Yes (paragon)
    T3a for me and for my 5th r4.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yes (paragon)
    Why not?

6th R4 on one purchase and 7th after getting next month’s T3A/T6B from SQ and EOP.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    Yes (paragon)
    6* AG for me, don't need r4 mats when you will have 7 r4s in 3 weeks.
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Yes (paragon)
    Hoarded 11M loyalty for this kind of update
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    I feel so salty right now for buying colossus from the store 1 week back :'(
    I could have bought both t6b and t3a :'(
    Guess I`ll have to start doing war again :D
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yes (paragon)
    I will get some stuff, since I m a fresh paragon (last night) and I d like a few more r4 champs, plus I m currently in a g3 alliance because, summer etc, but I don't think I will do that again from September forward when I ll return to p3-p4 ally. And it's a bit.. disturbing let's say, that every sub store in the game becomes a chase of r4 materials.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    No (paragon)
    Will see. For now no. But will probably go sigs. Sitting on 3.5 t3a and t6b so will be 6 of each after next month's EQ and EOP.

Really saving stuff for both Galan and quicksilver. Make them both ideally my 7 and 8th r4s.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No (TB)
    No, I’m still TB but close to Paragon. I also need to see how well I can maintain my loyalty in T1. This season I made a profit but had a fairly light season. Who knows what next season will bring?
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    No (TB)
    I'll wait to become a paragorn and then I will spent.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    This would have been the month I filled out the T3a/T6b for my third R4, so I’m pleased to be able to do it more quickly than planned.

But I also understand the hue and cry of the community doing high tier war. When/if I find out I need to do BGs to get the next big progression items, I will likely be the one frustrated.

Dr. Zola
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 196 ★★
    Yes (TB)
    I bought TWO UCs and was contemplating on buying another one. Good thing I didn’t. Can’t wait to get R4 materials today to R4 my Apocalypse.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    No (TB)
    Just going to continue to hoard because that's what Kabam is teaching us to do.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    And taking ghost or apoc as my 2nd r4
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    No (paragon)
    Not atm but good to know that they’re there and that I didn’t see the point of Unplayable Colossus.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    There should be an option of "No coz I finally said eff it and bought Unst. Colossus before they announced the update"
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    No (TB)
    zuffy said:

I have 5.2m loyalty in my alt account. Planning to buy half a T6B and T3A as TB and get my first R4.

I would but no loyalty 😭
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    Anyone who can buy it, should buy it.