**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loyalty Update

12346»

Comments

• A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Been hoarding this for a long time. Maybe I’ll buy AG to test it out. Don’t need more R4 mats at the moment.

• Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    Is the new Shop live today (pre Saison) or at 17th August (Start of the Main Saison)?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Shaktiman said:

You guys are saying that now no one would buy health potions and would just use 1 loyalty based revives.

Tell me what would you do if Kabam increase the revives from 1 loyalty to lets say 20k loyalty?
    You would stop playing AWs entirely?

No. We would just clear 1 section first and hold 4 guys as reserve on node 23, then prioritize taking the boss down before we go for exploration of the last section.

That was how war was played mostly before the map change.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Dwayne55 said:

Well I'm glad I've spent 1.7 million of my 2 million loyalty the last few seasons for gold 3 rewards to see this roll out. I don't even have enough loyalty to buy potions for the upcoming season let alone R4 Mats. We're not even getting enough loyalty after a war match to buy a team potion that's worth anything. So out of touch with the player base it's unreal.

Don't want to be harsh, but 1.7 Mio sounds a lot to me for G3. We finshed close to P3 and I spent about 250k or less.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Shaktiman said:

You guys are saying that now no one would buy health potions and would just use 1 loyalty based revives.

Tell me what would you do if Kabam increase the revives from 1 loyalty to lets say 20k loyalty?
    You would stop playing AWs entirely?

No, we just would accept, that 100% isn't needed anymore to get nearly ok rewards.
    Just do the math.
    If you have to use let's say 1kk of loyalty for a season and for most people it could be a lot more, just to get a 5* Nexus and 20k 6* Shards and some R3-rankup-material (P4) or you just ignore that loose some wars and get R4-material instead?
  • JJ4JJ4 Posts: 38
    Question.

Why are the new loyalty amounts for season 36 shown for wins and losses almost identical to what was supposed to be implemented in season 33?

Does that mean that the changes we were supposed to get never actually happened ?
  • JJ4JJ4 Posts: 38
    Or proposed in season 33 should I say
  • Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123
    Badass84 said:

Dwayne55 said:

Well I'm glad I've spent 1.7 million of my 2 million loyalty the last few seasons for gold 3 rewards to see this roll out. I don't even have enough loyalty to buy potions for the upcoming season let alone R4 Mats. We're not even getting enough loyalty after a war match to buy a team potion that's worth anything. So out of touch with the player base it's unreal.

Don't want to be harsh, but 1.7 Mio sounds a lot to me for G3. We finshed close to P3 and I spent about 250k or less.
    Over 3 seasons? 250k is super low you were probably taking one of the easiest lanes like lane 3 and only doing 4 or 5 fights a war. That's 12 level 4 potions. Not including any of the 3 war based boosts, power boosts for not only war but other content, and others. I was taking all 3 fights between section 1 and 2 and normally 3 fights including boss in last section while only dying probably once or twice a season. Gold 2 and 3 Still has the majority of Champs as 6* R3 now on all those fights. The only difference is the nodes are tweeked a little. Could I have taken most of them without healing up my Champs before hand? Sure but the whole point of war is to limit deaths and we had no prior insight this change was going to happen so why wouldn't I heal up before fights?
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    What annoys me is it 500k for paragon for t6b but 750k for throne breakers. Seems a bit un fair
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I don't think that in Alliance that has a mix of Paragons and TB players, the rewards (loyalty) for alliance events like AW should have a different value for the same effort. TB players has a cap limit of 1 (instead of 2) and the cost is 50% more than Paragons.
    Paragons players already get more from deals, calendar, solo events etc each I can understand... there is no place for rewards based on progression level in alliance events!
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Jax, any update on this
  • Dark_Claw1Dark_Claw1 Posts: 138
    They should give everyone a 2 week heads up that they are going to delete all loyalty form everyone’s account and leave everyone with 15k. Then they should mimic the glory store with loyalty store and adjust all the costs to reflect it.

Also, moving grey boosts to the unit store without a way to get them without units is also wrong.