**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feels like AW rewards are late [merged][resolved]

Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
From pure memory, it feels like AW rewards come out like an hour after the season timer ends. I dont remember a lot of instances when rewards came out much later. Does anyone feel the same or is there a range of time that they take to calculate this?

Watch me post this and they come out right after…lol
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Season rewards usually come out around 10AM-12PM GMT for me - but there is some variability, presumably based on amount of docks they have to do and how long it takes.

It is around this sort of time at the moment (it’s 11AM GMT now) . I doubt they’ll be too long.
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    Thank you for the feedback.
  • dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    too curious rn
  • Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    in a few hours, unless there is a delay
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    They're adjusting those that were docked...

Ah, karma....
  • Sw33tySw33ty Posts: 24
    Since my bigger issue is not be able to play due to unsolved error still, I might hang out here a bit :wink: but yeah, I care less when the reward came, but I want to farming rev pots for last week EOP
  • n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    Sw33ty said:

Since my bigger issue is not be able to play due to unsolved error still, I might hang out here a bit :wink: but yeah, I care less when the reward came, but I want to farming rev pots for last week EOP

Could you please say where can one farm revives?
  • sssynthwavesssynthwave Posts: 11
    Where are the season rewards? is there any sort of delay or what?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    Still calculating from the season screen
  • sssynthwavesssynthwave Posts: 11

If it is not out by now it is considered delayed.

easy math, thank you :)
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

Sw33ty said:

If we say where on the forums, it might not be there for long, big brother is watching lol

Unyonface said:

Sw33ty said:

If we say where on the forums, it might not be there for long, big brother is watching lol

Share your line id or any other way to contact, if it's okay to do so.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Please don't share!!!

Unyonface said:

Sw33ty said:

Well to play by the rules, I would suggest for you to find it at the youtube mate, no secrets there, you will exactly get your answers.
    Sw33ty said:

Unyonface said:

Sw33ty said:

Well to play by the rules, I would suggest for you to find it at the youtube mate, no secrets there, you will exactly get your answers.
    Okay. Thank you.
    Well its a people choice, independently. What and how you think does not presenting others. What damage could it possibly cause than it already has to the way we think (denial) to play the children rules?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Can we get a mod response?
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    Generally speaking- the rewards are usually issued within 2-3 days. It can vary depending on how much investigation is needed into alliances that do piloting or have members who have used mods etc. Ensure the results are fair and genuine.

I'm gonna guess that the rewards are with us before this time tomorrow but should be before end of day Friday.
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    Some time before the end of season 36 😂