**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m done with the game

Hello kabam just wanted you to know that my time playing this game has been fun.Unfortunately the update is to large for my Device so I can no longer continue playing MCOC. Thanks

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    This are the same people that then open compensation posts because of input/lag issues..
    They barely can install it...
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Z2f6hQ said:

Hello kabam just wanted you to know that my time playing this game has been fun.Unfortunately the update is to large for my Device so I can no longer continue playing MCOC. Thanks

I've had this exact issue on my android (never have this issue on my iphone). I did find a solution that you can try. I found that if I uninstalled MCOC and then reinstalled it, it worked every time. But if I tried to install update instead it would never work saying it was too large.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    just reinstall the game. I guess
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Z2f6hQ said:

I've had this exact issue on my android (never have this issue on my iphone). I did find a solution that you can try. I found that if I uninstalled MCOC and then reinstalled it, it worked every time. But if I tried to install update instead it would never work saying it was too large.
    The game size is listed as 1.6GB on the App Store, but on my IPhone SE2 it shows as taking up 2.5 GB of space. I normally have to uninstall & reinstall the app on my iPhone 6s+ due to space constraints, but I simply update the app on my other phone.

So OP simply try uninstalling & reinstalling and see if that works.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Addyos said:

Z2f6hQ said:

The game size is listed as 1.6GB on the App Store, but on my IPhone SE2 it shows as taking up 2.5 GB of space. I normally have to uninstall & reinstall the app on my iPhone 6s+ due to space constraints, but I simply update the app on my other phone.

The game runs on the 6+? Holy smokes, that’s shocking to me lol
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    yuw said:

he's not going anywhere, he is going to buy a new phone and start playing again less than a week, trust me.

No I’m not 😂
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    AT&T has several great promos u can take advantage of so u can keep playing MCOC.
    They include getting the new phones for free - Samsung Galaxy S22 and iPhone 13 max pro.

Just don't give up cause this game is great and so much fun!
    Addyos said:

Z2f6hQ said:

That worked
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Addyos said:

Z2f6hQ said:

The game runs on the 6+? Holy smokes, that’s shocking to me lol
    It does. Lol. It still receives the latest iOS updates, updated to 15.5, though I don’t think it will get any more updates when iOS 16 is rolled out. It still plays the game, but gets terribly laggy in a short space of time. So I usually just use it to auto fight quests on my side accounts. In front of a fan.
  • AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    Bye bro👋
  • SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    cya
    Addyos said:

Z2f6hQ said:

That worked

Z2f6hQ said:

Addyos said:

Z2f6hQ said:

That worked
    And he is back
    No I’m not I am also incredibly burned out I don’t have much motivation to keep playing I was hoping Kabam was going to implement the wish crystals but it doesn’t seem like that is going to happen. I have also been moving at a Snails pace with this game do to my personal life. Again it was fun but I am burned out, also a lot of the events lately have been boring to me and the rewards offered are not what I need to progress my account. Maybe I will come back but for now I’m taking a break.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Z2f6hQ said:

Addyos said:

Z2f6hQ said:

That worked
    Awesome.