**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feels like AW rewards are late [merged][resolved]

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm in the US so the rewards are usually out by the time I wake up but not this time, I'm sure they'll come out sometime today
  • DaslzzamannDaslzzamann Posts: 10

JRAWES said:

Generally speaking- the rewards are usually issued within 2-3 days. It can vary depending on how much investigation is needed into alliances that do piloting or have members who have used mods etc. Ensure the results are fair and genuine.

I'm gonna guess that the rewards are with us before this time tomorrow but should be before end of day Friday.

And that's based on what exactly? I take a screenshot everytime the rewards drops and timing is showing in all of those screenshots and what you're saying here is 100% wrong
    We normally got them around 8am edt so they are late
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    @Kabam Miike news?
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Season rewards usually come out around 10AM-12PM GMT for me - but there is some variability, presumably based on amount of docks they have to do and how long it takes.

It is around this sort of time at the moment (it’s 11AM GMT now) . I doubt they’ll be too long.

Do you still doubt it will be too long?
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    JRAWES said:

Generally speaking- the rewards are usually issued within 2-3 days. It can vary depending on how much investigation is needed into alliances that do piloting or have members who have used mods etc. Ensure the results are fair and genuine.

I'm gonna guess that the rewards are with us before this time tomorrow but should be before end of day Friday.

Not at all they generally distribute the rewards within 2-3 hours max after season ends incase of any season that ends normally, which this was!
  • Hopefully not too much longer. We need to get people in and out before AQ starts…..
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I usually receive them rewards within 6hrs maybe this time we'll receive them when new monthly event goes live I guess.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I don't mind rewards being a few hours late but if they drop the normal after season ends offers 2 hours from now without having dropped rewards first, that's problematic.
  • HaveasyHaveasy Posts: 84
    Rewards are unusually late this time around. Like dude said earlier. They are sent out via UPS ground
  • if rewards released post a comment anyone pls..
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    If you had to pay money to collect your rewards I bet they would’ve been right on time 🤪
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Rewards 7-9 hours late at this point.

Well technically they're not late since there isn't a deadline for them. They're late on terms of when we've normally received them but since there isn't anything that says they have to be given to us by a certain time, they aren't actually late.

I'm wondering if any of the adjustments they had to do this time affected the roll out.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I usually wake up to season rewards. Around 8am eastern time zone.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Well technically they're not late since there isn't a deadline for them. They're late on terms of when we've normally received them but since there isn't anything that says they have to be given to us by a certain time, they aren't actually late.

I'm wondering if any of the adjustments they had to do this time affected the roll out.
    What adjustments?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Typhoon said:

What adjustments?
    Bans and making sure the ratings are correct. We moved to plat 2 because of bans/docks.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Fair. They are 7-9 hours late compared to when they have been distributed in the past.

I'd assume its likely to make adjustments to win/loss scoring points since that was noted as bugged earlier this season.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Hey there, it looks like the rewards may be distributed a bit later than usual. Trying to narrow down an exact timeframe.

Np but you should also reduce amount of wars needed for season rewards to 2
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Typhoon said:

What adjustments?
    Bans and making sure the ratings are correct. We moved to plat 2 because of bans/docks.
    That sounds like typical action they take after every season. The troublesome part is the leaderboard is still not live again. Typically it goes live before rewards are released in even they are late. Either way hopefully we get more communication sooner rather then later as it’s 24hrs+ to aq start and people want to make adjustments to alliances they couldn’t do the last 2 weeks properly.