**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feels like AW rewards are late [merged][resolved]

Comments

• SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    Kabam Jax the goat, bless us with some insight
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    This is where Kabam could and should be more proactive with there communication. I get the point there is no set time for AW rewards to arrive. But if we typically get them between 10am and 12pm GMT, then the expectation has been set that that’s the timeframe for rewards. If they’re not out by then put a banner message on the forum letting us know what’s happening even if the message is rewards will be later than usual but they’ll be out. Surely that saves more time being proactive then having react to clean up 17 threads asking where rewards are.
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Jaded said:

Hey there, it looks like the rewards may be distributed a bit later than usual. Trying to narrow down an exact timeframe.

Should be more communication then this at this point
    than*
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Typhoon said:

Rewards 7-9 hours late at this point.

Well technically they're not late since there isn't a deadline for them. They're late on terms of when we've normally received them but since there isn't anything that says they have to be given to us by a certain time, they aren't actually late.

I'm wondering if any of the adjustments they had to do this time affected the roll out.
    What adjustments?
    There aren't any, this is what he does.

There was nothing overly suspicious about this season compared to many others so I can't see why there would be any more fine tuning than in the past, what, 34 other seasons?
  • Anyone knows the list of ally that got point pinalties for this season?
  • sssynthwavesssynthwave Posts: 11

Compensation? 😏

YES PLEASE! :))
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Typhoon said:

Rewards 7-9 hours late at this point.

Well technically they're not late since there isn't a deadline for them. They're late on terms of when we've normally received them but since there isn't anything that says they have to be given to us by a certain time, they aren't actually late.

I'm wondering if any of the adjustments they had to do this time affected the roll out.
    What adjustments?
    Bans and making sure the ratings are correct. We moved to plat 2 because of bans/docks.
    That sounds like typical action they take after every season. The troublesome part is the leaderboard is still not live again. Typically it goes live before rewards are released in even they are late. Either way hopefully we get more communication sooner rather then later as it’s 24hrs+ to aq start and people want to make adjustments to alliances they couldn’t do the last 2 weeks properly.
    That's what I mean by the war rating adjustments. There's been a bug with displaying the right win/loss all season. That's why I think we might still be waiting so they can verify.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    AQ starts soon... come on
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Timeframe?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Seenk said:

AQ starts soon... come on

I wanna get people moving too, but we do have until tomorrow. Just setup today. The clock is ticking, but it isn't expired yet.
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Need to delay aq at this rate, funnily enough once war season ends a lot of people step back or step up to higher alliances...
  • ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 39
    There you go my comments are irrelevant, and the season started with -50 the first war and -20/+20 every war after that. I just want to play this game fair and get treated fairly. We spend money to finish content and get crystals everyone deserves the same treatment not just content creators or other people that have time to contribute to the game in other ways. Hurry up and Ban the people you need to ban and give us rewards so we can move on.
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    Depends…where did you find this…
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    Vmofer said:

is this true??

it's fake
  • VmoferVmofer Posts: 47
    Kabam Jax said:

Vmofer said:

is this true??

No. This is not true. Please help us make people aware in the space you found this posted.
    They posted on our alliance whatsapp group. It was our líder who send it
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Kabam Jax said:

Vmofer said:

is this true??

No. This is not true. Please help us make people aware in the space you found this posted.
    Whoever made that fake post:
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Vmofer said:

is this true??

The moment I knew this wasn't real is when I noticed there wasn't a period at the end of "Thanks for understanding". Jax is better than that.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★

Hey everyone, was able to get a timeframe and the rewards should start being distributed within the next hour.

yea baby, thank you!
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196

Hey everyone, was able to get a timeframe and the rewards should start being distributed within the next hour.

Thanks for the update
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58

Thank you for the update @Kabam Zibiit
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★

thank you!
  • PoethellPoethell Posts: 119
    Is this true?
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 4+ HOURS NOW