**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feels like AW rewards are late [merged][resolved]

124»

Comments

• NikkoNikko Posts: 22
    In the past they have been up front with us and told us they would be late.
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

I know they said in an hour AW rewards are incoming(which already passed an hour) I still haven't received AW rewards and some people are saying they've had. I already reset the game 4 times so....

Hopefully it won't be a situation where some get it and some don't
  • BluCitizenBluCitizen Posts: 47
    Havent gotten mine either. Dont know whats the holdup
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Ghost12 said:

I know they said in an hour AW rewards are incoming(which already passed an hour) I still haven't received AW rewards and some people are saying they've had. I already reset the game 4 times so....

They always roll out in waves starting at the top and working their way down the ranks. They said that AW rewards would "start going out" within an hour, not that everyone would get them by then.

Some of the higher ranked alliances in our discord (Platinum) have gotten theirs already. None of the Gold ranked alliances on our Discord have gotten theirs yet. Sounds like Gold 1 is next.

*Edit: Our alliance finished Gold 1, and we just this second got our rewards.
  • BluCitizenBluCitizen Posts: 47
    Dukenpuke said:

Ghost12 said:

They always roll out in waves starting at the top and working their way down the ranks. They said that AW rewards would "start going out" within an hour, not that everyone would get them by then.

Some of the higher ranked alliances in our discord (Platinum) have gotten theirs already. None of the Gold ranked alliances on our Discord have gotten theirs yet. Sounds like Gold 1 is next.

*Edit: Our alliance finished Gold 1, and we just this second got our rewards.
    Sweet that means my ally is gonna get our rewards soon
  • C__ODC__OD Posts: 4
    Same here.
    Some in my ally have gotten theirs, some haven't.
  • Ghost12 said:

There is a big thread about this.

The rewards started rolling out an hour ago. It takes time to populate to everyone. Merging threads now.
    Kabam Jax said:

Ghost12 said:

The rewards started rolling out an hour ago. It takes time to populate to everyone. Merging threads now.
    Ahh I see. Thank you so much for the info!!!
    C__OD said:

Same here.
    Some in my ally have gotten theirs, some haven't.

Hopefully will get it soon!!!
    Kabam Jax said:

Ghost12 said:

Got the AW rewards, thank you so much!!!
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    I STILL DONT HAVE REWARDS
  • Hey everyone, was able to get a timeframe and the rewards should start being distributed within the next hour.

Still nothing 🤧
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20
    Kabam Jax said:

Ghost12 said:

3 hours later and still nothing for Silver allys... Honestly disappointed with the way you guys handle some aspects in the game.
  • just received them!