**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gatekeeper calendar

Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
The calendar with the 2*s (for entry into side quest) is not appearing on my thronebreaker account. It’s on all my other accounts.

I attempted to use support, but for the life of me cannot figure out what my first two cash offers were from 2017.

Not sure if this is a widespread issue or if I am just special.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    May need to raise a ticket and I don't think need account ownership verification.

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

May need to raise a ticket and I don't think need account ownership verification.

Bummer. I’ll try again but it wouldn’t let me proceed last time without putting in five year old financial data
  • I’m also missing that calendar.

I’m also missing that calendar.

Interesting. I finally was able to put in a support ticket (had to create a new account with kabam I guess, been a long time since my last ticket). I’ll report back if I hear anything. I’m essentially on the other line with marvel insider, tracking down those rewards. For a game, this feels an awful lot like I’m doing my taxes.
  • Lovejoy72 said:

I attempted to use support, but for the life of me cannot figure out what my first two cash offers were from 2017.

I thought you were joking about this until I went to open a ticket.

Lovejoy72 said:

I wish I were! I think I was logged out of kabam on my account the first time, though. They were willing to just take a hair sample after I logged back in.
    edited August 2022

Lovejoy72 said:

At which stage were you asked on account ownership?

Did Support acknowledged this is a bug before asking for account ownership verification?

Asking to figure out whether there is consistency in info request process.
  • Avengers220Avengers220 Posts: 33
    I domt have it on my account and my son has his on his account. I wrote kabam no answer yet.
    A bit frustrated. Kabam support said the same thing Miike did, which is that I opened the calendar without updating. Except that I have seven accounts, and all of them had the calendar but the main, and i opened them on the same phone. Calendar did pop up today but it already has the final days rewards blanked out. Not a huge loss, but also not my fault, so a bit disappointing.
    Lovejoy72 said:

A bit frustrated. Kabam support said the same thing Miike did, which is that I opened the calendar without updating.

Wondering whether the time log is accurate or it is a generic response.

Lovejoy72 said:

A bit frustrated. Kabam support said the same thing Miike did, which is that I opened the calendar without updating.

Generic response, is what it looked like. I don’t think they actually looked at my account.

Lovejoy72 said:

I got what appears to be the final response from kabam support. I told them that I have seven accounts, all are on the same day of the monthly calendar, all were logged in on the same phone, and only one of them is missing a day of the special login calendar.

But it appears they have declined to actually review the account, and just kept reasserting the fact that this is usually caused by the player not updating on time. And that there is no grace period in this calendar.

I signed off with them reminding them that this is a very small material loss on my part, but a rather more substantial loss in my satisfaction as a customer. I guess they can decide what value that holds.
    edited August 2022
    Thanks for update. Indeed, it was resolved in bad faith. Hope you roll a great champ to make up. It is usually not the company being poor but rather unskilled employees or sub-contractor making poor customer response decision.

Edit: To be objective, I have no idea on the work situation of the person responded to your ticket.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    edited August 2022
    I think what Miike and support was getting at is not relevant to all your account being on same device, but rather WHEN you had actually logged into WHICH Accounts, and relative to WHEN you applied the game Update.
    And you do say that the missing account's gatekeeper calendar DID manage to appear the next day (day after it did on all your others).

So I’ll surmise that (using 8:00pm as an example time, since don’t know your time zone, when Calendar bumps to next day), that on your account in question (Acct.A) you had logged into that account (and only that account) at say 8:15pm.
    After that, you went to get the Game Update at say 8:30pm.
    Once updated, you then went back and maybe logged into ALL of your different accounts after about 9:00pm (Acct.A again, as well as new days for B, C, D, etc).

For Acct.B (and C, D, etc) that 9:00pm login was the very first time under the new Calendar day (first time logging in after 8:00pm), and so since it is with the new game version, the Gatekeeper calendar appeared for them.

BUT, for Acct.A, which already had got the next day's calendar bump prior to upgrading, prior to when special Gatekeeper 2* existed because it was in the previous game version, logging in again around that 9:00pm time with other accounts DOES NOT give you the first day of Gatekeeper.

So you didn’t get Gatekeeper calendar until the NEXT day for that one Acct.A.

**And regarding the issue of all account being on same MONTHLY CALENDAR day, that does not mean anything because those type of Monthly Calendars begin for August even without having to get the new Game Update first. That's why showed as day 4 even though game updates did not come out until few days into August.
    It's just the Gatekeeper (and other similar special types of calendars) that need game updates before starting because they are not part of standard game continuing in every update.

Thanks on the explanation. The straightforward method is to check whether the update was made before the calendar reset.

There was no evidence this was checked.

I think what Miike and support was getting at is not relevant to all your account being on same device, but rather WHEN you had actually logged into WHICH Accounts, and relative to WHEN you applied the game Update.
    And you do say that the missing account's gatekeeper calendar DID manage to appear the next day (day after it did on all your others).

So I’ll surmise that (using 8:00pm as an example time, since don’t know your time zone, when Calendar bumps to next day), that on your account in question (Acct.A) you had logged into that account (and only that account) at say 8:15pm.
    After that, you went to get the Game Update at say 8:30pm.
    Once updated, you then went back and maybe logged into ALL of your different accounts after about 9:00pm (Acct.A again, as well as new days for B, C, D, etc).

For Acct.B (and C, D, etc) that 9:00pm login was the very first time under the new Calendar day (first time logging in after 8:00pm), and so since it is with the new game version, the Gatekeeper calendar appeared for them.

BUT, for Acct.A, which already had got the next day's calendar bump prior to upgrading, prior to when special Gatekeeper 2* existed because it was in the previous game version, logging in again around that 9:00pm time with other accounts DOES NOT give you the first day of Gatekeeper.

So you didn’t get Gatekeeper calendar until the NEXT day for that one Acct.A.

**And regarding the issue of all account being on same MONTHLY CALENDAR day, that does not mean anything because those type of Monthly Calendars begin for August even without having to get the new Game Update first. That's why showed as day 4 even though game updates did not come out until few days into August.
    It's just the Gatekeeper (and other similar special types of calendars) that need game updates before starting because they are not part of standard game continuing in every update.

I’m not sure what you’re referencing. I updated the game the moment the update was available, which was at least 24 hours prior to the calendar. The one that didn’t get the calendar is my main, that I have been logged into multiple times every day. The ones that did get the calendar were all alts that I really only login once a day.

To be clear, the device was updated manually at the earliest possible moment. And the account was logged into multiple times a day of update, and day the login calendar was available. If any account should have been missed it would’ve been one of the alts, but they all got the calendar.

To be perfectly perfectly clear, there is no evidence that anyone has checked any of this, and support is just guessing at behaviors and actions that only I have direct information on. And the information that I have contradicts all of these other scenarios.
  • It's not that you “missed” it with the one you log into many times each day.
    And in fact, that goes along with what I was trying to say.
    You log into that main account much more often, and so might have already logged into that account (after the “calendar roll-over” time of day) prior to doing the Update. Whereas you had not “wasted” (so to speak) an excess login with any of your other accounts.

You said “as soon as was available” ? What time of day was that ? (or in general timeframe, assuming you are in US), was the Update done during the middle of the day, or not until later on in the evening ??

It's not that you “missed” it with the one you log into many times each day.
    And in fact, that goes along with what I was trying to say.
    You log into that main account much more often, and so might have already logged into that account (after the “calendar roll-over” time of day) prior to doing the Update. Whereas you had not “wasted” (so to speak) an excess login with any of your other accounts.

You said “as soon as was available” ? What time of day was that ? (or in general timeframe, assuming you are in US), was the Update done during the middle of the day, or not until later on in the evening ??

I updated that morning when all of the updated juggernaut videos started dropping. As to logging in, I distinctly remember sitting in my car an hour before the new calendars were going to drop, and logging into all of my alt accounts to get the prior day calendars before we crossed 5 o’clock. That means I had to log into my main, as that is the default and I have to log out of that one to then log into all of the alts. Then I switched back to my main prior to the new calendars dropping. Then I picked up the calendar rewards for that account, then started logging back into my alts to be very surprised that they all got different calendar rewards than my main. And for that matter I have been in and out of the account because that was the day that war ended.
    Now this is a weird bit. I finally got paragon yesterday evening. I didn’t get the big full screen paragon fanfare. It took a couple hours to get the ingame message, and then finally after multiple restarts the new four hour Crystal and daily Crystal updated. But the gold pool gold quest from the sigil updated immediately.

I didn’t get the full screen fanfare until this morning when I was grinding revives.

And it didn’t update the daily five dollar deal, though I do have the paragon seven day trade in inside the store.

It’s like things don’t update except in waves and because of that you can fall a day or two behind on stuff as it tries to process.
    My last update! After multiple emails back-and-forth with support, with me rejecting the same explanation several times in a row about how I logged in too late or didn’t update, I finally got someone to actually look in my account. They realized that, in fact, the calendar updated later than was expected and it cost me the day. Basically I logged into the calendar too soon after the update time, and the special calendar updated later after it was too late for me.

So to reiterate, if everything had functioned normally on their and, their explanation would’ve been correct. But after much, too much, effort on my part they actually looked into it and realized that things didn’t function correctly on their end.

They actually progressed my calendar, and gave me my missed items. These are essentially worthless, lol, but I got the satisfaction of having someone actually offer me a real explanation.
    Great! ... and for those other having the same problem but did not have the perseverance to pursue the issue ...

Great! ... and for those other having the same problem but did not have the perseverance to pursue the issue ...

Yeah, the smart play was to just move on with life. But, as I told them, I just wanted an actual answer. The 5th guy gave it to me! The other 4, well…
    Lovejoy72 said:

They realized that, in fact, the calendar updated later than was expected and it cost me the day. Basically I logged into the calendar too soon after the update time, and the special calendar updated later after it was too late for me.

Looks like this issue is hitting my account in this month.

Lovejoy72 said:

They realized that, in fact, the calendar updated later than was expected and it cost me the day. Basically I logged into the calendar too soon after the update time, and the special calendar updated later after it was too late for me.

Really? Same thing?

Lovejoy72 said:

Lol, I just checked and I don’t have the calendar either. Good times!