**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bro why is Galan not XL

2»

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The only time size matters, in mcoc anyways, is when a node is involved. So why are people offended when they aren't tagged what they think they should be.

Isn't the only time that XL matters is that one node where Glancing occurs based on size?
    And even in that instance, the XL vs L difference is largely neglible (an easy change in playstyle).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Same reason babies aren't labeled adults.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Man, this man be towering over planets on the loading screen... but Venom is taller than this man.

Every time I see this screen I imagine him having the voice of Mr. Narwhal from Elf saying, “Bye Buddy. I hope you find your dad.”

When i see that i imagine him saying: "Welcome to my cosmic dispensary!. Where i have all types of cannibis but in this case planets! 🤣
  • HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 43
    Buttehrs said:
    The only time size matters, in mcoc anyways, is when a node is involved. So why are people offended when they aren't tagged what they think they should be.
    Because, like you said, it helps with various nodes. (And an entire variant)

Not true….
    Certain champs have abilities where the size of the opponent matters-
    Peni synergy with MoleMan, HTD, and MODOK

Elsa awakened ability applies to both Large and XL, so in this case it’s moot,
    I believe we just had a daily objective last week involving size…..

“size does matter”
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

Im starting to believe that these size tags are not based on the height of the champions :flushed::flushed:

Of all the planets, those are the only two Galan wouldn’t dare devour
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I mean, he went full Keto for weeks after he found out he got the gig here. I figure we honor his health choices, instead of trying to undercut them with labels (XL indeed!)
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Who cares as long as the champ is good that's all that matters it would be nice tho if he grew in size like apocalypse
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Same reason babies aren't labeled adults.

This you?

In one breath you use galactus as the measuring stick for XL and in the next dismiss a character who has the exact same power set as him. Before you say hE dOeSnT hAvE sIzE mAnIpuLaTiOn like you tried with nimrod (before running from the convo I might add) I encourage you to look at his sp3
    Galan is Galactus before he turns into who we know Galactus. It's literally in his bio.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★

Im starting to believe that these size tags are not based on the height of the champions :flushed::flushed:

Finally someone got it right...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Seriously, if Galan isn't XL the size tags are meaningless. It would be nice if a Mod would get confirmation that this isn't a mistake. We might as well tag Dr. Strange as Tech, Rocket Raccoon as XL, Captain America as a Villain and Groot as Offensive Burst.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Quicksilver: Sorry guys, I dropped it (The Seed) while speeding here.

Silver Surfer: What?!

Galan: Terrible. Looks like I am to remain in L size? Terrible.

Now that's comedy.