**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side quest objectives

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,155 ★★★★★
Why? Not everyone has these champs l
eveled up or even have them...

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Why? Not everyone has these champs l
    eveled up or even have them...

The quest is easy. Bring all 4 of them even at a lower rarity and then bring an extra champ you're comfortable with. There's a chance that you have at least one of them leveled up and it will make it easier.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 883 ★★★
    I thought you can just bring one of them per quest for their respective gates and then you can have 4 champs to play with?
    I haven’t done it yet but please let me know if that’s not the case. The highest rarity I have this week is a 5*r3 Storm…
    When I first read that we get 2* champs, I thought we have to use them for the legendary difficulty!
  • SammyDe said:

I thought you can just bring one of them per quest for their respective gates and then you can have 4 champs to play with?
    I haven’t done it yet but please let me know if that’s not the case. The highest rarity I have this week is a 5*r3 Storm…
    When I first read that we get 2* champs, I thought we have to use them for the legendary difficulty!

No, you have to have all 4, it leaves one spot open. I just used kitty

The Side Quest itself just requires 1 of them on the team each time thru (the 1 that is the Gate for the path you are taking that time). Then have 4 extra spots to do the fighting.

Different from the Special Objective (shown in OP pic above) requiring all 4 of the stated champs each week (+ an extra spot for anyone else) to be on the team for completing Side Quest Legendary. (assume this means just 1 pass thru, and not full 100% all paths on Legendary ?)

There is also the Solo Event Galan Wonderland points for fighting with/against those specified champs each week (in any content), which is fairly simple, just pick one when you do some AutoFight of lower EQ quests.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you want to fulfill weekly TB+ objective, you need to bring ALL 4 in one of the legendary runs. That’s why Kabam gives you a 2* version from daily login. You have one remaining seat to bring whatever champ you like.