**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

EOP milestone query

SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 881 ★★★
Hi all,
This is my first EOP as TB and I want to check with you guys about my current predicament.
Before week 5, I only missed one objective with the Overseer fight and currently on 11 points. With this week’s 4 points on offer, that means even if I get all four objectives this round, I will still not be able to get 16 points to unlock the final TB milestone.
So will it be pointless to aim to get 4 objectives this round? I just need one point to get to 12 points for the next milestone and that’s it for me.
If that’s the case, then maybe I will use Hercules, CGR and CapIW to do the fights? That way I can get 2 points and armour break for Hercules (Warlock). CGR should be ok for Bishop and Overseer. Don’t think Hercules fight has any specific requirements…
Thanks for letting me know if I am on the right track.

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 881 ★★★
    Thanks! I am now hopeful but then also realise I have to do one of these quest without Hercules or CGR. Who is going to armor break Warlock now!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Thanks! I am now hopeful but then also realise I have to do one of these quest without Hercules or CGR. Who is going to armor break Warlock now!

Warlock vs Warlock FTW
    I only have a 4* Warlock, so will need at 400% boost? If only we can stack the boosts.
    I think the RNG gods saw my post earlier and gave me 4 out of 6 new champs as Cosmic… But got a 5* Nick Fury!!! So less than two weeks to rank him up, awakened him and master his play style.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    SammyDe said:

Any mystic who nullifies, Both Scarlet Witches are good, and Symb Supreme can armor break.
    That’s great, I do have 6* Symbiote Supreme and a 5* OG Scarlet Witch. Probably ranking up SS is easier as SW is only rank 2…
    Thanks @MattDRK