**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give us the juicy uncollected event quest info!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
Please don't wait until tomorrow!

I wanna hear about it and see the rewards!

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I wasn't even gonna reply, but I just want you to know that I haven't flagged you.

Maybe the announcement today could just be the patch notes, I know me saying something won't result in them releasing info.

I just wanted to say it if that's okay?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Or just wait more maybe?
    They already said it would arrive today, and asking for this won't change their plans on releasing the info

ther didt say if thert wuld relleas the quset info ther just say we wuld find out more mondays
  • Jlw11Jlw11 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike said the quest spotlight would be out today.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It is out
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Gamer wrote: »
    Or just wait more maybe?
    They already said it would arrive today, and asking for this won't change their plans on releasing the info

ther didt say if thert wuld relleas the quset info ther just say we wuld find out more mondays

For anyone wondering ......... He said

"They didn't say if they would release the quest information. They just said we would find out more on Monday!" lol
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Or just wait more maybe?

You’re my hero
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They released something saying that’s it’s going to be more difficult than master. I guess it’s not a spotlight but what was sent out by infobot is what I’m referring to
  • Jlw11 wrote: »

No he didn't. He said that we would get info on "uncollected difficulty" on monday, which we did via patch notes.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The quest starts Dec 6 ya? Traditionally we should get the new EQ announcement today.
  • Jlw11Jlw11 Posts: 13
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jlw11 wrote: »

No he didn't. He said that we would get info on "uncollected difficulty" on monday, which we did via patch notes.
    Good eye everybody. Give it a few days, we'll have more information on the Uncollected Difficulty on Monday when the Spotlight post goes up!

See the following: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/211070#Comment_211070

I don't think I'm misinterpreting here but that sounds like he said the Event Quest spotlight is coming out today.