**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Full Tier4 Class Cats?

RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
So you guys are allowing us to get full Tier 4 Class Cats?

qrn04pygrz58.png

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Assuming it's the exact same as what they've been in the past, full cats will have an extremely low drop rate. You'll mostly get shards, and not very many.

If they've upped the rewards significantly, it might be worth running through it, but I did 1 run the 1st time they introduced this quest and never again. Got like 300 shards. Wasn't worth the energy, imo.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    In the past, there wasn’t a “low” drop rate for full cats. Those have never been available from the daily class quests.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    In the past it has been called out as Shards, this time they seem to be stating that it will be full.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's not full class cats. Each one has two classes and if you complete all paths you get like 1500 frags or something.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    In the past, there wasn’t a “low” drop rate for full cats. Those have never been available from the daily class quests.

I remember someone in my ally claiming to have received a full cat. I guess it's possible he topped off on shards and formed one, but I don't have reason to doubt him.