**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Happy Camper and Regal Resort Stores

On the store pages there are items for sale for 3 Deadpool hexa-coins, however, it seems to me as if it is only possible to earn 1 coin. Are those offers for people who have saved from previous summers? Is there going to be follow up objectives to earn more coins? Thanks!

Comments

• LobsterNeverFlounderLobsterNeverFlounder Posts: 73
    edited September 2022
    Does anyone know if there will be a way to make up for missed time in these events? I missed out the first round so will only end up with two of each of the Deadpool hexacoins (2 gold and 2 silver), but the rewards gap between two and three coins is so great I would gladly pay to gain an extra coin of each.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Sorry @Lobster44. The terms were set before the event and went into effect round 1. Imagine if they let people miss the deadlines and go back after the fact on everything? Why set limits with milestones tied to completion dates at all then? Plus, they also offer(ed) the event mini booster ($1.99 - an extra grace day) and/or the event booster ($4.99 - 7 grace days) on top of the 5 that are already given for the event. Even then, you still have/had to reach all milestones and claim them prior to the next month's reset though.

Honestly, you only need 2 rounds to get the best rewards (yes you miss the 3 Deadpool coin reward - 6* crystal or 5* awakening gem and mythic cyrstal), but you still can get all of the 6* sig stones, T6B shards and T3A shards.
  • I would completely agree if you couldn't already buy your way through the events, haha. Also, the difference between 2 coins and 3 is a Grandmaster Nexus crystal VS a dual class Nexus 6* crystal, pretty massive difference there.

Wasn't really arguing for or against, just wondering if Kabam had made a statement about this at all.