**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

He was my first 6* so it had to be done

2»

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Searmenis said:

Yeah, sure, this would have been cool and actually believable (that he was your 1st 6 star and that's why you ranked him up) if it happened before the buff announcement.
    I hope his buff is a "Psycho Man" one.

If Petty was a forum member. Might have to nickname this guy Tom from now on.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    1. Lol Searmenis. Just….lol. Wow.
    2. OP - “You maniac!l”
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

nahhorne said:

Searmenis said:

Yeah, sure, this would have been cool and actually believable (that he was your 1st 6 star and that's why you ranked him up) if it happened before the buff announcement.
    I hope his buff is a "Psycho Man" one.

i was his officer for a year.

for context: he racked up a pretty sizable gifting score just so he could get shards, nexus’, or a tech AG awaken rocket. when it was time to do his first 2 r4 i pressured him into bishop and void. his intention was always to r4 antman and rocket, even before the first person got their first r4. so no, it isn’t because the buff was announced. it was simply whenever he get the resources.

also dong one of the coolest and nicest people in the community so i hope the rocket buff is top tier!
    Well, now the story sound great, but I judged by a show of picture and a title.
    Just take the L and leave bro
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    I could follow your footsteps and rank up my first 6* to rank 4 because he is the one and only Professor X but I only have 1% of Bero Man’s skill…
    On a positive note, if you guys didn’t argue, I wouldn’t know what a nice story behind this rank up.
    I do like Rocket, so does a rank 4 Rocket hit like a tank?