**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Keeping the Contest fresh with new Battlearenas

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi guys,

I can’t be the only one. Every battle-arena has its own flair. I was really exited when kabam released a new one, together with Gwenmaster - the “test arena” or how you call it.
I thought “nice, finally we get new battle-arenas”.

But that’s was a long time ago. In my opinion, those new battle-arenas always lead to a feeling of freshness in the game. I think we have the same 10-12 same arenas since release is the game?

Furthermore, I do not really see the wish for new battle-arenas in the community. Why? Is it enough what we have?

How is it on the kabam side? Is this something that was discussed here and there?

I can only speak for myself but I would love new places where to fight and the imagination here is endless.

What’s your opinion on that? Peace out ✌🏻

Comments

• According to the creative director, there are new arenas in the works

I assume they take a lot of development time and space up within the games which is why we don't see new ones more frequently
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★

According to the creative director, there are new arenas in the works

I assume they take a lot of development time and space up within the games which is why we don't see new ones more frequently

That’s interesting! Do you know whether it’s like, that every champ in the game needs to adapted to a new map? Would be really interesting to see a developer story about it.. creation, testing …
    Unfortunately, this thread will die now here in this section. Threads in Suggestions and requests are not visited often
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

According to the creative director, there are new arenas in the works

That’s interesting! Do you know whether it’s like, that every champ in the game needs to adapted to a new map? Would be really interesting to see a developer story about it.. creation, testing …
    i mean imagine programming this, there are over 200 champions, who can all fight against over 200 champions all with their own abilities and that’s without nodes, must take so long to code a new arena
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I didnt even know people paid attention to those things 😂 certainly doesn't bother me lol
    Hopefully there are some new battle arenas soon