**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Celebrate 3-Years of the Contest!

26 new Champions joining The Contest, countless quests completed and explored and millions of fights won! Our 3rd year has been a tremendous time for The Contest, and now it’s time to celebrate!

We’ve got exciting things coming up in the next couple weeks to thank you all for your continued dedication to The Contest!

Anniversary Titles!

Show your fellow Summoners how long you’ve been exploring the Battle Realm with a brand new Anniversary Title! Log-in between December 10th and 17th to receive your brand new Anniversary Title:
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent - For Summoners who have been playing for under one year.
- Avenger On Call - For Summoners who have been playing for over one year.
- Seasoned Summoner - For Summoners who have been playing for over two years.
- Howling Commando - For Summoners who have been a part of the Contest since the very beginning!

Miss out on the title this year? Don’t worry you’ll be able to snag them again next year!

Anniversary Gift!

Along with your Anniversary Titles, we want to give you all a special gift. On December 10th, we’ll be sending all Summoners:
- 25x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
- 10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals

We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!
- 4-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that have been playing since before December 10th, 2016
- 3-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that joined the fight after December 10th, 2016

A Special 7-Day Login Calendar

The MCoC 3rd Year Anniversary Calendar kicks off on December 10th, and includes:
- Energy Refills
- Health Potions
- Golden Crystals
- Collector Crystals which contain 1 and 2-Star Champions
- A Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal for the final day!

Featured Items!

Running all Anniversary week, we’ll be featuring 3 randomly selected items available for purchase for up to 50% off! You’ll find these in the Featured Item section of the store.

These randomly selected items include: Energy Refills, Alliance Team Revives, Alliance Team Health Potions, Team Revives, Team Health Potions, Revives, and Health Potions.

There is a purchase limit of 20 for each of these items and the price will increase with each purchase of that item. (Items will not reset during the week.) Check back everyday from December 10th-17th to see what’s available and ensure you don’t miss your chance!

Special Boost!

From December 10th - 17th, receive a 20% increase to all Gold, Battle Chips and Summoner XP earned. Summoner’s must be level 6+ to receive this Boost. Summoner’s who recently reached level 6 must relaunch Marvel Contest of Champions to start taking advantage of the 3 Year Anniversary Boost.

All this kicks off December 10th, along with our Facebook Likes event!

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    cool
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I have but one question will the 5* shard arena and the top 12 champions crystal be coming to thr unit store in the near future?

no mention, so not happening
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Howling Commando title should be a unique color. It's a pretty lofty title for those that stuck it out 3 years.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    The*

It’s happening, calendar includes collector crystals
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I have but one question will the 5* shard arena and the top 12 champions crystal be coming to thr unit store in the near future?

It's happening!!!
  • Possible gifting event coming? I have an alt. account that has units on it I could get a revive with.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Yea
    We getting likes event nonetheless
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    mol057sgsocz.png

So does this mean the 2* arena is happening anyway?
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    will we see the resurgence of the Draw Duplicates event? and what about the gifting event?
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Yes. Check in game mail
  • Wooo! This is awesome! I wish the gift champion was Hyperion but Howard is cool. Looks like I'll be getting a 4*! Also the FB likes event is happening, does that mean the $1 crystal is available on the 10th?
  • HulkSmaaashhHulkSmaaashh Posts: 37

All this kicks off December 10th, along with our Facebook Likes event!

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Yes. Check in game mail

What in game mail?
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    Nothing great at all where are the 5 star awakening
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Could you please release a list of all the 1* and 2* champs in that collector crystal? I want to make sure I get everyone
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Can I opt out? I want to NOT receive any of this nonsense as a form of protest.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    yey... howard
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    if i get the howling commando title, will i get the other ones as well?
  • Qwerty wrote: »

Last time we did.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited December 2017
    Is free stuff if you don't like it don't claim it .
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »

What do u need them for?
    U only get howling commando
  • BiancoBianco Posts: 24
    So you giving us worst Calendar than year ago? Crapy t4 class cat instead of alpha2 year ago?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Question the 5* shards that we will get from 2* arena will that collect under the shards we already have or will there be a seperate banner?