**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's Apocalypse' beliefs regarding the Mutants-Humans never ending war?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,006 ★★★★
For example, Prof X believes in peace of the mutants and humans.
I think Apoc is more like Nah we need so show them humans what we got and win this. Right?

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Pretty sure that's more of a Magneto point of view.

I think Apocalypse's view was more along the lines of "Kill everything and rebuild a new world with me as their God."
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,006 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Pretty sure that's more of a Magneto point of view.

I think Apocalypse's view was more along the lines of "Kill everything and rebuild a new world with me as their God."

Yeah, right, all the superiority stuff, but as u said,at the end it is kill them, rather then be in peace with them.
    He dosent wanna kill mutants too tho right?
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    I believe Apocalypse’s View has always been survival of the fittest. So never ending war would just be separating the wheat from the chaff leaving only the strongest to survive.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    I'm fairly certain he was more then happy to kill mutants if they didn't get in line.

Prof-X was the dreamer...let's all live happily ever after.

Magneto was the "We're the superior race" guy. Didn't necessarily want to kill humans, but viewed mutants as superior, and felt they should be running things.

Apocalypse viewed himself as a God. Didn't really discriminate humans vs. mutants. It was more about obeying him as a God and surviving, or not, and dying.

I believe Apocalypse’s View has always been survival of the fittest. So never ending war would just be separating the wheat from the chaff leaving only the strongest to survive.

I said never ending war not as it is the way he see it, but as it what it's simply is.
    So Apoc is like the strongest will survive and the weak will die?
    mgj0630 said:

I'm fairly certain he was more then happy to kill mutants if they didn't get in line.

Prof-X was the dreamer...let's all live happily ever after.

Magneto was the "We're the superior race" guy. Didn't necessarily want to kill humans, but viewed mutants as superior, and felt they should be running things.

Apocalypse viewed himself as a God. Didn't really discriminate humans vs. mutants. It was more about obeying him as a God and surviving, or not, and dying.

So, how much was Apoc into the war? I mean,did he care as much as Magneto and Prof X? Or just about him being god and all
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse didn't care about the humans vs mutants. He only cared about himself and ruling everything. If anyone didn't follow him they died. Very simple.
    Buttehrs said:

Apocalypse didn't care about the humans vs mutants. He only cared about himself and ruling everything. If anyone didn't follow him they died. Very simple.

Oh... ok
    And do u know if so, why did he join the mutants in Krakoa?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Haven't read the new series since they rebooted everything so I can't say.