**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Any news on aq cost reduction ?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yes it's happening people.

Wow December is gonna be EPIC
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    if i get the howling commando title, will i get the other ones as well?

If you haven’t already got the other ones then you can’t get the howling commando title
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    So awesome. Really appreciate all the good stuff that’s gonna be coming this month. My December hype is even more hyped up now!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'm going to need to request extra vacation time to get everything done.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Any chance there will be mastery cores included in the 50% off items?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    Happy Birthday MCOC!
    I'm new to this game but I choose to enjoy the good things this game offers and ignore the bad ones.
    Thank you for what you do KABAM! All the best to you and your team.
    May this game have a long-long life!

Dont worry you will meet the frustrated gang along with theirs pals pay and get ahead with dont pay and struggle to survive the game
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    ]
    Celebrate 3-Years of the Contest!

We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!
    - 4-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that have been playing since before December 10th, 2016
    - 3-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that joined the fight after December 10th, 2016

[/color]

Basic Howard or full one?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    ]

We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!
    - 4-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that have been playing since before December 10th, 2016
    - 3-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that joined the fight after December 10th, 2016

[/color]

Basic Howard or full one?

Basic or full, I'd take it.
  • Thanks for all of these. Especially new arena looks very cute and exciting :smile:
  • how can i find out what day i started?
  • BudderBudder Posts: 12

Bianco wrote: »
    So you giving us worst Calendar than year ago? Crapy t4 class cat instead of alpha2 year ago?

I’m pretty sure the calendar you’re talking about was the Christmas one wasn’t it?
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I have to say Kabam not dropping the ball on an anniversary is rather surprising given the events of the last year. Way to listen to the player base and actually attempt to reward them. CHEERS!
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    edited December 2017
    Can you define those

Anniversary Titles!

Show your fellow Summoners how long you’ve been exploring the Battle Realm with a brand new Anniversary Title! Log-in between December 10th and 17th to receive your brand new Anniversary Title:
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent - For Summoners who have been playing for under one year.
    - Avenger On Call - For Summoners who have been playing for over one year.
    - Seasoned Summoner - For Summoners who have been playing for over two years.
    - Howling Commando - For Summoners who have been a part of the Contest since the very beginning!

Miss out on the title this year? Don’t worry you’ll be able to snag them again next year!

Can you define a timeline for those "Summoners who have been a part of the contest since the very beginning!"?
    Is there way to check when you started your account?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Question if we already have a 4* Howard will we get a full dupe or will it be like the basic arena?
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    Can you define those

Anniversary Titles!

Show your fellow Summoners how long you’ve been exploring the Battle Realm with a brand new Anniversary Title! Log-in between December 10th and 17th to receive your brand new Anniversary Title:
    - Howling Commando - For Summoners who have been a part of the Contest since the very beginning!

Miss out on the title this year? Don’t worry you’ll be able to snag them again next year!

Can you define a timeline for those "Summoners who have been a part of the contest since the very beginning!"?

If you got the seasoned summoner last time you'll get the howling commando
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Can you define those

Anniversary Titles!

I would think if you got the "Seasoned Summoner" title last year during the 2nd anniversary title handout (for playing since the beginning)....you will get "Howling Commando" this year.

• [/quote]

[/quote]

If you got the Seasoned summoner title last anniversary then you'll get the Howling Commando title this anniversary.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★

[/quote]

If you got the Seasoned summoner title last anniversary then you'll get the Howling Commando title this anniversary. [/quote]

noice. i got the previous title. awoooooooooo!!
    Can you define those

Anniversary Titles!

What title did you get last year? If you received Seasoned Summoner then you should know that you will be getting the Howling Commando title this year.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    if i get the howling commando title, will i get the other ones as well?

What do u need them for?
    U only get howling commando

what don't i need them for?
    edited December 2017
    I didnt get it. Was wondering how much I missed it by. From what I have been able to deduce I downloaded the app March 5, 2015. Might have been earlier but that is the earliest achievement I can find.
    edited December 2017
    I didnt get it. Was wondering how much I missed it by. From what I have been able to deduce I downloaded the app March 5, 2015.

Then you will receive the Seasoned Summoner title. Titles do not mean much though.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    THANK YOU, been waiting forever for gold boost!! Thank you thank you thank you
  • Oh hey guys potions are 50% off but the price increases every purchase. WAT
  • Wait how can you find out how long you been playing? Also I started playing a month after release, do I qualify for howling commando?
    I have not been able to find the day I started but you can get an idea by going to Setting>achievements(icon)> and searching for the Obtained 2 star champ achievement which has a date. This is on Iphone though, and dont know if it applies to everyone.