**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 6 Crystals

Tell me how crazy this is….saving up to pop a few featured 6s at one time. I haven’t had very good 6 Star luck the couple years so I thought I’ll give myself some good odds, I pop 4, 3x Night Crawler (who I’ve pulled 3x before already) and Scorpion. The last one takes some of the sting (pun intended) away but holy ****, are you serious Kabam! How is that even possible!!! It’s hard to be excited about Scorpion right now! And I’m one that stays pretty positive even when things are bad, but this is straight robbery.

Comments

• OrtounOrtoun Posts: 552 ★★★
    Only 2 pulls on featured, got rintrah and wong, had been hoping for scorpion, but digging wong so far.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

You pulled Scorpigod be thankful that you have him unlike some summoners Who have only pulled nightcrawlers that really really want Scorpigod

Yeah like u I guess and me
    My last pull was a Nightcrawler 🤮
    Might open another 1 today
    Hoping for Scorpigod
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

Only 2 pulls on featured, got rintrah and wong, had been hoping for scorpion, but digging wong so far.

I’ll trade you the Scorpion I pulled for the Rintrah you pulled!

In all truth, I haven’t had horrible luck (yet). Popped three and duped my Thing, duped my Scorpion and pulled Hulkling. I desperately want to dupe my Rintrah though (mostly because I just r4’d him today). Debating whether to pop a couple more or just walk away from the table and get regular 6*s.

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    At least all 6 of the featured champs are very good and there are some good non featureds too. Not a bad pool, just somewhat unlucky
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    At least you got one featured champ

• QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Terrible crystal so far. My first three pulls were Sabretooth. Next ones are Elsa, Modok, Nightcrawler and Korg.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 ★★★
    I’d be stoked if every 4 crystals gave me a champ I wanted and 3 duds.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Gotlife81 said:

Tell me how crazy this is….saving up to pop a few featured 6s at one time. I haven’t had very good 6 Star luck the couple years so I thought I’ll give myself some good odds, I pop 4, 3x Night Crawler (who I’ve pulled 3x before already) and Scorpion. The last one takes some of the sting (pun intended) away but holy ****, are you serious Kabam! How is that even possible!!! It’s hard to be excited about Scorpion right now! And I’m one that stays pretty positive even when things are bad, but this is straight robbery.

On day 1 I opened 10 FCs. Three Elsas, one NC, Corvus (awakening), and Wong, plus more sigs on a few champs. Since then I have pulled Rintrah twice and Wong again. And NC. Also Elsa again (not complaining).

Just keep trying.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I have a pair of SpiderGwens, a Sabretooth, and a Rintrah (dupe).

There are folks I know who have pulled several of the same (Proxima, for example) and only 1-2 featured champs out of dozens of crystals.

It is what it is.

Dr. Zola
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    @Hieitaku

You guys should build a club.

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Hilldar said:

A lot of people have been questioning the rng on this crystal. I opened three so far. Night crawler, Havok and Corvus. I didn’t have a 6* Corvus yet so that helped dull the pain a little bit.
    Not very many people reporting amazing luck from this crystal.

Thanks for letting me know what my next pull would be. I got Corvus, Havok, so I'll be skipping Nightcrawler for my third crystal and just going to Basics now.
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    3 Black Panthers, 3 Korgs, 3 Havoks, 3 HTDs,2 Sabertooths, 2 Nightcrawlers, a couple other meh champs, and Omega Sentinel and Hulkling. 21 to 22 opened and only got 2 new champs. I’ve seen Proxima pulled at a rate of probably 1 in every 3-4 champs in my alliance. I think I’ve only seen 1 Scorpion and only 1-2 Omega Sentinels. I’d bet I’ve seen more Proximas pulled in total than all new champs combined.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

At least you got one featured champ

F
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I got two so far:

OG BP
    Mephisto (dupp)

Will update later
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Opened 5 so far, got in this order

Guardian (didn't have him, so I was over the moon), Gwen, Nightcrawler, BlackCat (ok I guess...)and .............

Wait for it .........

........ Scorpion!!!( Yeeeees!!!!!)
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Two pulls so far... first was a scorpion and second was a Guardian
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    You all are doing better than me. All junk champs so far. And yeah I’d love to pull scorpion and black cat for the awakenings considering I have them both r3. Black cat is ok, but yeah scorpion if played right is a monster.
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    I was saving shards just to try 2 featured crystals for first time as I wanted 14 champs of those 24 for new/first time dupe..

Reached 30k shards by trading the summoner camp number 5 tokens last night..

And Pulled.. 2 Darkhawks 🤬

What a scam!!

Going back to basic pool..
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    I had 25, spun the first 2, popped the other 23. I got 16 of the 24 champs in the crystal.
    5/6 of the features (no Hulking), including the dupe on OS, Scorpion and Wong
    7/8 of the champs I didnt have
    Got awakenings on almost all champs I needed to: Guardian, Thing, Elsa, Mephisto, SpiderG, DH, Modok. Only missed on Havok.
    In conclusion, this feature has been perfect for me. Already saving for next one, hope to have 20+ tries when it drops
  • Gotlife81Gotlife81 Posts: 14
    Crys23 said:

I had 25, spun the first 2, popped the other 23. I got 16 of the 24 champs in the crystal.
    5/6 of the features (no Hulking), including the dupe on OS, Scorpion and Wong
    7/8 of the champs I didnt have
    Got awakenings on almost all champs I needed to: Guardian, Thing, Elsa, Mephisto, SpiderG, DH, Modok. Only missed on Havok.
    In conclusion, this feature has been perfect for me. Already saving for next one, hope to have 20+ tries when it drops

That’s some luck my man. Be grateful, it just amazes me how some, even in my alliance, seem to have amazing luck (usually the same few people) some get dumped on, constantly, and others in between. I’m super grateful for Scorpion and someone made a comment above if every 4 crystals was a featured champ you’re doing great. After the dust settled I was stoked for what I got and have him at r3 and couldn’t be happier! I’ll keep trying and see what else pops my way! 5 yrs playing and no CG yet, so pulling him as a 6 would be AWESOME!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Once in a while I open a featured 6* to remind myself why I don't open featured 6*'s regularly
  • Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28
    I don’t normally open featured crystals but decided to go for it this time as I either didn’t have a lot of the non-featured champs or had them unawakened so wouldn’t mind the dupe. I think there were 18 out of the 24 champs I’d be happy with.

First pull was Dormammu (didn’t want him) then Howard (didn’t want him either). Since then I’ve pulled and awakened Guardian, pulled Scorpion, pulled and awakened Hulkling, awakened Sabertooth and awakened Korg.

Overall I’d say I’ve had a pretty good return, just debating whether to keep going or start saving for the next batch.
  • Gotlife81Gotlife81 Posts: 14
    Vis_101 said:

I don’t normally open featured crystals but decided to go for it this time as I either didn’t have a lot of the non-featured champs or had them unawakened so wouldn’t mind the dupe. I think there were 18 out of the 24 champs I’d be happy with.

First pull was Dormammu (didn’t want him) then Howard (didn’t want him either). Since then I’ve pulled and awakened Guardian, pulled Scorpion, pulled and awakened Hulkling, awakened Sabertooth and awakened Korg.

Overall I’d say I’ve had a pretty good return, just debating whether to keep going or start saving for the next batch.

At this point you have a lot to work with imo I’d start saving for the next batch. Congrats! You did good man.