**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Resort Extra Days Not In Store?

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
Hi, I recently had a phone stolen in a mugging and couldn’t play for a few days. I need 2 more objectives to hit all 30 in the summoner resort event, but can only get one through objectives. It used to be possible to buy extra days in the store, but that option seems to have gone. How can I buy extra days?

Comments

• Salsa_Cha1Salsa_Cha1 Posts: 3
    I’m having the same issue
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,890 ★★★★★
    They were available but removed from the store over the past day or so
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It’s very frustrating as the timing couldn’t be worse!

Could a Kabam mod please confirm if this is deliberate? I had bought the pass assuming I would always have a way to make up for missed days.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    There was 3 days built in you could miss without purchasing
    Yeah but I got mugged and didn’t expect I’d hit them all anyway
  • I would have expected the Boosters (to advance 1 or 7 days), as well as the Resort Pass, to still be available in these final 3 days.
    But they disappeared the day before now.

Does anyone have screenshot (and what day taken) of the offers, to see if there was maybe an expiration timer on top of them ?
    Jaded said:

There was 3 days built in you could miss without purchasing

Correct, although OP isn’t asking for more time. OP is willing to buy more time but for some reason the offers are no longer there. OP only wants confirmation if this is on purpose or a bug in the store. OP would like to buy the missing day(s).

I don’t think this is unreasonable. Best to keep on topic.
    The offers were available for the original 30 days, we are now in the 3 day grace period not the actual 30 days.

I would have expected the Boosters (to advance 1 or 7 days), as well as the Resort Pass, to still be available in these final 3 days.
    But they disappeared the day before now.

Does anyone have screenshot (and what day taken) of the offers, to see if there was maybe an expiration timer on top of them ?

There was a timer as there will be during the next month cycle of the event.
  • Found pic from @De_Potato_Salad from very first day (July 8).
    And it does show with ONLY a 30 day timer (not 33 days) to be able to purchase Resort or Boosters.

• De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited August 2022

Found pic from @De_Potato_Salad from very first day (July 8).
    And it does show with ONLY a 30 day timer (not 33 days) to be able to purchase Resort or Boosters.

@SummonerNR I appreciate the credit :)
    Thanks everyone, this is clear then. I’ll only be able to get to 29 days. What a pain!
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 964 ★★★★
    I broke my phone earlier this month so I lost a few days too. I am either just about making it to the 30th milestone or just missing out. Pain.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Super frustrating, only just realised would be a day off today.