**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am back! What I did in the last 3 months and how my roster improved...

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So you guys remember i wrote a comment stating i will leave forums for 3 months, but after that u will have to accept me back, but results are as what i expected(sed life, anyways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) i hope everything will be ment soon, because that was the purpose of me temporarily leaving the forums. I HAVE A LOT TO COVER, LOT MORE THAN MCOC, BUT OBVIOUSLY I WILL BE INCLUDING MCOC TO THIS POST SO THAT MODS DON'T DELETE IT XD XD.

So right now, as you all know, without being active on forums, it was real tough for me to gather info about every new update and leaks related to mcu and mcoc both, so i became really active on youtube now, continuously watching marvel infographics and edits, and i got to know more about bully maguire and toaa, who are nearly as powerful as Stan Lee. And i loved them.

Aside youtube, i got really nice with my drawing skills. Wanna take a look? HERE IT IS:

I even made LEGOs. in fact i bought a new one 2 days ago only

Now, mcoc. My roster has evolved into a thronebreaker finally. and this happened exactly 3 days afer i left forums, seems like it was really lucky for me and you both. i completed act 6 3 days later, r3ed hercules 2 days later. and then repititively had an insane luck streak till today. 6 star miles morales, diablo dupe, herc dupe, spidey 2099, hit monkey, doom, ronin, corvus, knull and i dont remember but i had more. only bad ones were spidey dupe(og) and loki dupe. and completed act 7 in under a month easily. i got 7 r3 champs in 3 months, and of course, i ranked down my 5 star molie from 5 to 1πŸ˜…

now please be happy, i am not gonna spam as i promised, i will try hard... all the best to every summoner!
Β«1

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats on tb!πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 GREAT roster! Well done.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Magonus said:

@Real_Madrid_76_2 GREAT roster! Well done.

right? that thing is absolutely filthy
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2022
    I am loving it. I just realised this discussion was my 200th discussion on forums, and that too i achieved the milestone without spamming intentπŸ˜‚
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats on getting TB bro
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh you are back
    Thought you had died...
    Great luck send some here also
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Damn bro really went on a break to win the champions league now he's back ready for the new season

And i even bought 6 star UC from loyalty store a month agoπŸ₯²πŸ₯²
    So glad I never did that now that they have revamped the loyalty store. Welcome back and congrats on TB.

Nice drawings

Thanks

Damn bro really went on a break to win the champions league now he's back ready for the new season

And i even bought 6 star UC from loyalty store a month agoπŸ₯²πŸ₯²
    So glad I never did that now that they have revamped the loyalty store. Welcome back and congrats on TB.
    πŸ₯²sed life
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lets try again and be forum friends. Everybody should have a second chance right? ..Lets see

Congrats bro !! Way to go
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    🎢 🎡 Naayakan meendum varaar 🎢🎡🎢 πŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί
    Congrats dude.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 β˜…β˜…

So you guys remember i wrote a comment stating i will leave forums for 3 months, but after that u will have to accept me back, but results are as what i expected(sed life, anyways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) i hope everything will be ment soon, because that was the purpose of me temporarily leaving the forums. I HAVE A LOT TO COVER, LOT MORE THAN MCOC, BUT OBVIOUSLY I WILL BE INCLUDING MCOC TO THIS POST SO THAT MODS DON'T DELETE IT XD XD.

So right now, as you all know, without being active on forums, it was real tough for me to gather info about every new update and leaks related to mcu and mcoc both, so i became really active on youtube now, continuously watching marvel infographics and edits, and i got to know more about bully maguire and toaa, who are nearly as powerful as Stan Lee. And i loved them.

Aside youtube, i got really nice with my drawing skills. Wanna take a look? HERE IT IS:

Now, mcoc. My roster has evolved into a thronebreaker finally. and this happened exactly 3 days afer i left forums, seems like it was really lucky for me and you both. i completed act 6 3 days later, r3ed hercules 2 days later. and then repititively had an insane luck streak till today. 6 star miles morales, diablo dupe, herc dupe, spidey 2099, hit monkey, doom, ronin, corvus, knull and i dont remember but i had more. only bad ones were spidey dupe(og) and loki dupe. and completed act 7 in under a month easily. i got 7 r3 champs in 3 months, and of course, i ranked down my 5 star molie from 5 to 1πŸ˜…

now please be happy, i am not gonna spam as i promised, i will try hard... all the best to every summoner!

Since you ranked down mole man, all is forgiven..
    Welcome back btw and congratulations on amazing pulls and TB.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ettutikkum bayam dhane
    edited August 2022
    007Bishop said:

Ettutikkum bayam dhane
    Indhu mathi moham
    Indhu mathi moham

007Bishop said:

Ettutikkum bayam dhane

007Bishop said:

Ettutikkum bayam dhane
    Indhu mathi moham
    Indhu mathi moham
    Didn't understood a single word, except that it's probably the lyrics of some song πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    It's vikram title track
    https://youtu.be/OsLCY3vz3t8
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Missed ya. It had been quiet around here.

Missed ya. It had been quiet around here.

No worries, it won't be same as ever
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

U know what, even my best friend has your nameπŸ˜‚
    Even I have that name....

U know what, even my best friend has your nameπŸ˜‚
    Even I have that name....</blockquot
    GOOD TO KNOW
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Since you ranked down mole man you must be terminated

SINCE I RANKED HIM DOWN, nothing chilly or bitter needs to happen :smile:
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just messing with you no hard feelings

Just messing with you no hard feelings
    That's why happy and chill emoji bro
    This is called one crystal luck. I didn't really want anything good, i just wanted to open this cool looking crystal to see how it looks while spinning