**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counter attacks count as intercept?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
As the title said, conteur attacks from champs like Elsa or Mr. Negative count as intercept?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Yep, Ghost as well
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

They do, but not if you’re right next to the opponent. You need to be far away and let them dash at you, then it counts as an intercept

OK, that explain why GMG Doom glances Mr negative counter attack.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Happened on some Paradox lanes i used Negative for a lot
    edited August 2022

They do, but not if you’re right next to the opponent. You need to be far away and let them dash at you, then it counts as an intercept

I see that you enjoy using Mr negative, so, have tried him against GMG's MOJO and Sasquatch?
    If yes, how were those figths?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

I see that you enjoy using Mr negative, so, have tried him against GMG's MOJO and Sasquatch?
    I haven’t used him against either, but Mojo should be fine. Nothing to worry about with those nodes, he just auto completes prompts and has some physical resistance.

Prompts don’t worry Negative as you’ll regen from the degen if awakened (or reduce the potency of it even unawakened)

Sasquatch is a different matter unfortunately. Disorient means your negative loses all his dark energy, and life cycle means your sp2 doesn’t do any damage. There’s hard knock life which reduces your chance of evade and also stops your dark energy as mentioned before.

It’s theoretically possible, if you dex a ton to build light energy, or make Sasquatch parry you so you build light energy, then you could get to 20 dark energy and use your sp3 which still does damage on life cycle.

If you managed to line everything up right, i think you could knock him down by baiting a heavy or sp2, use sp3 and manage to get him down. But it will be very, very tough. I’d recommend other options if I’m honest for that Sasquatch.

JhonST33 said:

I haven’t used him against either, but Mojo should be fine. Nothing to worry about with those nodes, he just auto completes prompts and has some physical resistance.

Prompts don’t worry Negative as you’ll regen from the degen if awakened (or reduce the potency of it even unawakened)

Sasquatch is a different matter unfortunately. Disorient means your negative loses all his dark energy, and life cycle means your sp2 doesn’t do any damage. There’s hard knock life which reduces your chance of evade and also stops your dark energy as mentioned before.

It’s theoretically possible, if you dex a ton to build light energy, or make Sasquatch parry you so you build light energy, then you could get to 20 dark energy and use your sp3 which still does damage on life cycle.

If you managed to line everything up right, i think you could knock him down by baiting a heavy or sp2, use sp3 and manage to get him down. But it will be very, very tough. I’d recommend other options if I’m honest for that Sasquatch.
    I see, thanks you for the help.