Options

What’s the most annoying fight you’ve ever faced?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Arguing with GW

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 406 ★★★
    6.2 champion prenerf this guy was annoying after nerf he’s just simple and not hard anymore especially with the counters today he’s no longer hard to beat
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Also, when Aegon first appeared as an EQ boss, I didn't even have a 4* AA and he just kept getting more ridiculous the more you fought him. Some bosses have been hard but that was just punishing.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Back like 1-2 years ago there was the Shang Chi Boss Rush. Global nodes were invade and stuff like that. Fights were She Hulk, Tigra, Hit Monkey, Sunspot, and Mr. Negative. I had no business even trying that quest but I was thirsty and wanted those sweet rewards. For reference my top champ then was probably like 5* r3 Falcon. But I am decently skilled at this game and wanted to try. People were going through the whole entire thing with Corvus, but I only had 3* Corvus. So I maxed him out and was able to finish the quest using only him with helpful synergies. Ton of revives but to me it was worth it and the relief of finishing that quest was immense. Go back and check my post history if you really want
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 214 ★★
    Variant 8 venompool (pre-nerf)
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,240 ★★★★★

Variant 8 venompool (pre-nerf)

I forgot about that one. You, good sir, earn 10,000 agreed.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    7.1.6 Gwenperion, her path is super easy but i cant get into the rotation or whatever to finally get any damage done, i always slip up and i've been stuck there for months...

before that It was a YellowJacket boss early in the Game, i didnt understand why i died everytime i through a SP (i didnt read nodes or champs abilities back then)
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    This 23 minute solo against gauntlet ham

• Options
    Bryce_BAMBryce_BAM Posts: 45
    edited August 2022
    Nameless Guillotine, April 2018, Uncollected EQ

The painful nodes
    - Stun Immune
    - Aspect of War: Attacker block proficiency decays to 0 over 50 seconds. Defender is unblockable when block prof is 0. Defender gains unstoppable for 6 seconds upon special attack activation. Intercepting or interrupting heavy removes unstoppable.
    - Aggressive

I wasn't great at intercepting at the time, so this fight cost a ton of revives. The fact I still remember Nameless Guillotine to this day should say something :s gg Kabam

This is a good video on her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M06iq9ra79k
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Other than the Abyss Collector, the Gauntlet's Korg. I seriously do not understand how people can solo him or even one/two-shot him. The block penetration is just insane and you can't even counter it because he's shock immune. I don't remember how I did it the first time either because I don't think I had Apoc then.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    6.1.2 would be it, but I have doom and Medusa now
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Every single one since the input issues and everyone in future with the input issues. Along with over tweaked AI