**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 1st Carina challenge

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
So I became TB in very early July and I looked at my objectives and there were the carina challenges and I said nope not happening but with the 6 star featured out those 15k shards in mystic dispersed looked real tempting so I stocked up on revives pulled out my Herc and set to work

I took the cosmic path which after doing I don't recommend let's start

Angela this fight was a get in the groove fight for me used 1 revive

Drax Don't try and heavy counter his sp1 1 revive

Ronan solo

Sym Spidey If you can take the parry damage then while he has evade up parry MM combo 1 revive

Thor solo

Cap marvel solo

Venom bait sp1 watch his aggressive animations 1 revive

King Groot he's not as bad as he might seem just don't parry him 2 revive

Carnage the physical resistance make the fight a little longer but still got the solo

Venompool bait his sp1 or let him finish his dance on sp2 I didn't and got sp3 1 revive

THIS FIGHT IS WHY A DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PATH

Hyperion is painful if he just a little passive you're eating a special 3 4 revive before I realized how to get to tank sp3 with Herc

Wolverine 23 easy solo the energize was helpful

Phoenix was really worried that her 2nd life would mess me up but got the solo

Mordo put on the wags pre fight for the solo

fe

Now for the featured that drove me through the challenge spoiler it was worth it

Though it wasn't the grand prize (Scorpigod) the 2nd grand prize (black cat) it was the 5th grand prize and I'm excited to welcome him to the roster

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Cool. That was my first challenge too.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking of doing this challenge soon as well!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Congratz! This was the one I began with as well. Next I can recommend Asgardian Cheddar, it's really fun :smile:
  • Options
    danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98
    I did that as my second and pulled 6* Ms Marvel so rip ig. My first one was hunk of junk and pulled a 6* herc so if you win some and you lose some
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Congratz! This was the one I began with as well. Next I can recommend Asgardian Cheddar, it's really fun :smile:

I don't know about that one
  • Options

I did that as my second and pulled 6* Ms Marvel so rip ig. My first one was hunk of junk and pulled a 6* herc so if you win some and you lose some

Now you can do punch out