**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Galan not use Willpower

baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi all. So I'm reading Galan's abilities and I don't see anything that prevents him from regening off willpower mastery. I am running the "suicide" masteries and he isn't regening at all. Just constantly taking degen. I know Willpower doesn't work on Robots, but I don't see the tag of Robot on him. AM I missing something?

Edit: I made a video of what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyBrCBbwKSo
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Did you turn off willpower for Eop warlock fight?

They show it’s on in the video

• baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Did you turn off willpower for Eop warlock fight?

Nope. I have Willpower enabled as shown in the video.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    I just tried it as well and can confirm my Galan was not gaining any willpower healing. And yes I do have willpower on.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★

This is a bug. He should be healing from Willpower. We are on the case!

I appreciate it Mike. I was worried for a minute there.
  • BurningSpear72BurningSpear72 Posts: 23
    Thanks for this post I thought it was an issue as well.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Any ETA on the Galan fix? Would like to start using him but run suicides most of the time so after a couple of fights he is generally done.
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike do you have any estimated time when the bugfix on Galan will be live? I've paid 49,99 for him and want to use him without any issues. Thank you for your response.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    The delay on this is crazy..... 7 days no update
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Can we get an update on this???