**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily loyalty

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
Didn't look through threads so I don't know if this has been posted. Can you guys increase daily loyalty? 1k is not enough for the new changes.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    A week of ‘help’ should cover AQ costs. AQ costs just shouldn’t be a thing, but if they are it should be paid for passively IMO.

And yeah, 1k/day is a joke
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I came here just for this. Has it ever been changed at all since the beginning of the game? No matter, it should definitely be changed. Why cap it anyway? Just make it so that you get loyalty every time you hit help. I know for a fact that some just don't after the 1K limit has been reached. And to be honest, I'm fine with that.

It would encourage people to hit the help button especially when alliance mates are grinding for a champ. What's the point of a daily limit? If you don't want to allow loyalty every time the help is pressed then for sure increase it to something more that 1K.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yeah they talked about increasing the amount of loyalty you get every day from the help feature years ago but they never got around to it. What I really liked was the concept that they wanted to increase it based on the amount of time somebody had been a part of an alliance to reward them for "staying loyal" and I still think that's something they should consider looking into.