**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 R4s: 6 different classes

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Typhoon said:

Loving the R4 Mr. Fantastic choice. Nice stack.

Favorite champ in the game right now for sure, next goal: sig 200. Wanna finish getting Tigra and Nimmy up there first tho

Thanks dude!

Yo I’m impressed! I’ve always loved Mister Fantastic, even before the buff (though the buff was amazing!).
    It’s always nice to see an endgame player give him the same appreciation.
    So extremely underrated, dude. Even with suicides he's such a beast. Herc would be the most useful for you I'd say but definitely just go with whoever you like using the most.
    How is Mr. F a beast with suicides? I have him unawakened at r2 6* with a science AG, and I can’t pull the trigger to awaken & rank him up as yet. Even though I really enjoy playing with him so much, as I run suicides and after 1-2 fights he loses so much health from them.

Do you run the NF/DPX synergy when using him or you have a full WP/Coagulate build? Or something else?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Congrats @Etjama, my brother.

Here's my first 6:

All deserving, but some are also alliance commitments to help prestige. As boring as AQ is, I'm still glad to do it since it helps me and my alliance mates get a steady supply of rank up mats (even though they've been severely devalued by recent cash offers).
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Addyos said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Typhoon said:

Loving the R4 Mr. Fantastic choice. Nice stack.

Favorite champ in the game right now for sure, next goal: sig 200. Wanna finish getting Tigra and Nimmy up there first tho

Thanks dude!

Yo I’m impressed! I’ve always loved Mister Fantastic, even before the buff (though the buff was amazing!).
    It’s always nice to see an endgame player give him the same appreciation.
    So extremely underrated, dude. Even with suicides he's such a beast. Herc would be the most useful for you I'd say but definitely just go with whoever you like using the most.
    How is Mr. F a beast with suicides? I have him unawakened at r2 6* with a science AG, and I can’t pull the trigger to awaken & rank him up as yet. Even though I really enjoy playing with him so much, as I run suicides and after 1-2 fights he loses so much health from them.

Do you run the NF/DPX synergy when using him or you have a full WP/Coagulate build? Or something else?
    Yeah I run 3/3 coag all the time. He's really tanky so you're not losing much health outside of suicides and at most I'm using 2 Sp2's to stack debuffs outside of the very rare occasions I need to use his Sp1. It's like 15-20% health loss in longer fights, 10-15% in shorter ones. Which tbh isn't bad.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Here are my 5, no regrets with any of them I absolutely love all of them. All of my R4s have BGs in mind, and they probably will for a long time coming.

As for my next one, it will be tech to round out the classes, and this is what I’m working with

With Sparky as the only one duped who I’m considering, he is top of the list at the moment. I’d love Vision AoU, but he’s not amazing at BGs, not enough damage with the current scoring. I’d consider Peni if I duped her, what an annoyance on defence. Nimrod would jump to the top of the queue if I duped him well over sparky. I also have a newly duped R1 guardian who I am considering, but is unlikely.

However, there is a curve ball coming next Tuesday..

Been saving these bad boys since July 4th, specifically for Omega sentinel to be added to the basic pool. If I got her, I’d probably hold off until this featured ended (or until I got enough for 2 R4s) and would try and dupe her.

Essentially, these 3 Nexus’ decide. If I don’t get anything good, Sparky goes up. If I dupe Nimrod or get and dupe Omega sentinel they go u. If I only pull OS, I’ll try and dupe her from featured and take her up.

Everything is to play for with these few nexus’, let’s hope I get something interesting. Though if I get screwed I will be rewarded with a lovely R4 Sparky!

As for my next round of R4s from each class, I don’t have many at the moment.

But it’ll be

Hulkling
    Sparky/Nimrod/OS depending on who goes up next
    Kitty
    Valkyrie
    Scorpion
    Wiccan/Mojo

Of them, I literally only have Hulkling and some of the techs, and Hulkling is unduped. All of them look like really good BG champs though, so I’m excited!

What do you like about Killmonger?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I was doing that (one for each class) but decided to do Pigpen (Omega R) for my 6th r4, and second mutant, along with Apoc.

So mystic is still sans r4, and I am now debating between Tigra and Rintrah, which I should be able to rank after EoP rewards.

Honestly that's kinda tough. I feel like Tigra is obviously the better champ but Rintrah is just so tanky and looks like so much fun

Health pool is ridiculous.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Just explored Cav today to pick up the last resources needed to take up this beauty. Now up to a R4 in each class

Trying to repeat this process again with my next 6 R4s. The ideal 6 are Scorpion, Nimrod, Tigra, Kitty, KP, and Knull but as of right now I'm missing the latter 3 so we shall see. Anyone else out there trying to round out the classes in their R4 roster?

I've only got one R3, but already thinking about preparing who will be my next as I want to be prepared for Paragon once I obtain Thronebreaker so as to not need to call on Walletbreaker via Unit man.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    i tried but i rly dislike Mr Fantastic, id never R4 him
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★

I started with one of each class. The recent additions after getting one in each class were Knull then S2099. Getting dangerously close to the next one, which will be Fury or Nimrod.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    My first class set will be Herc, who's already r4, then Claire, OmegaS, Kitty, Monkey, and either Scorpion or Quick
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    i went with the one of each class first as well
    sig 200 Herc Void Doom Sig 180 Nimrod
    130 ish Apoc (who was first btw) and low sig Nick

7th was sig 200 Ghost
    after EoP and Gauntlet will be 8th dont know who its gonna be yet
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

I owe you a sign on our guardian club contract papers 🍻

Here are my 5, no regrets with any of them I absolutely love all of them. All of my R4s have BGs in mind, and they probably will for a long time coming.

As for my next one, it will be tech to round out the classes, and this is what I’m working with

With Sparky as the only one duped who I’m considering, he is top of the list at the moment. I’d love Vision AoU, but he’s not amazing at BGs, not enough damage with the current scoring. I’d consider Peni if I duped her, what an annoyance on defence. Nimrod would jump to the top of the queue if I duped him well over sparky. I also have a newly duped R1 guardian who I am considering, but is unlikely.

However, there is a curve ball coming next Tuesday..

Been saving these bad boys since July 4th, specifically for Omega sentinel to be added to the basic pool. If I got her, I’d probably hold off until this featured ended (or until I got enough for 2 R4s) and would try and dupe her.

Essentially, these 3 Nexus’ decide. If I don’t get anything good, Sparky goes up. If I dupe Nimrod or get and dupe Omega sentinel they go u. If I only pull OS, I’ll try and dupe her from featured and take her up.

Everything is to play for with these few nexus’, let’s hope I get something interesting. Though if I get screwed I will be rewarded with a lovely R4 Sparky!

As for my next round of R4s from each class, I don’t have many at the moment.

But it’ll be

Hulkling
    Sparky/Nimrod/OS depending on who goes up next
    Kitty
    Valkyrie
    Scorpion
    Wiccan/Mojo

Of them, I literally only have Hulkling and some of the techs, and Hulkling is unduped. All of them look like really good BG champs though, so I’m excited!

So @BitterSteel how'd it go?

• Got 6 on my main. Happy with their uniqueness.

Only 2 on the alt though.

Got 6 on my main. Happy with their uniqueness.

The R4s on the main are cool but man I'm in love with the 2 on your alt. I'm pretty convinced that YJ's one of the most underrated champs in the game and I'm absolutely loving my newish R3 Bishop. Would love to dupe him and eventually take him to R4
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Still need science; can take someone to r4 now...just can't decide.

Very jealous of that Ghost, Kitty, Tigra trio. I seriously want me a Kitty to R4. You don't have many bad options there outside of Ant-Man (but he's getting buffed so who knows?) Gotta go with who you enjoy.

That being said go Negs... he'll be my 3rd Science R4 😉
    Had to go with iHulk!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @Etjama can’t believe I forgot to update!

So as I said at the start, there’s a fair few tech champs I’d be happy with but Nimrod dupe, New Cap Sam, new Omega Sentienl or a Ghost dupe are the main four.

Crystal number 1..

Two of them at once. I saw Sam come up and was over the moon, then it finished off with Omega and I was blown away. The opening was already a win.

It was a shame that I pulled Cap Sam in the same Nexus, but I was obviously not complaining.

Then I opened my next nexus, and I’ll let the message I put in my alliance chat speak for itself

Yep, that was pretty short lived sadness..

So Omega and Sam both down, 2 out of 4 of my targets and I would have been over the moon with just one of them. The last nexus didn’t have a lot riding on it

Still a really decent nexus to be fair! War Machine and Centurion are both great in their own right. And don’t worry, @Demonzfyre and I have spoken and made amends for me not picking Centurion. I already have him R3 and awakened on my Alt account, so I figured why not Star Lord for the nostalgia and in case he gets a buff.

Overall, yeah, I guess I’m pretty happy

Omega went up that night

And Sam will likely go up in the next couple months, I’ve got a fair few rank ups I’d like to do in the meantime.

However, this hasn’t left me any closer to deciding on my rank 4 lol. I now have unduped Nimrod and OS (what a problem eh), but hopefully an EoP tech nexus Crystal will offer up one of them for me to awaken. If not, I *think* I’ll rank 4 Omega unduped, since she doesn’t need the dupe as much as Nimrod does. But that’s a decision for Bitter in 11 days and 21 hours or so.

I’ve been testing Omega and I like her a lot, shame her debuff pausing is bugged atm but once that’s fixed she will be even better. Also, since her damage isn’t as high as Nimrod it may be more of a benefit to R4 her.

If anyone has any input on unduped OS/Nim I’d love to hear it!
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,762 Guardian
    edited August 2022
    Etjama said:

The R4s on the main are cool but man I'm in love with the 2 on your alt. I'm pretty convinced that YJ's one of the most underrated champs in the game and I'm absolutely loving my newish R3 Bishop. Would love to dupe him and eventually take him to R4
    Im all about war and all of them are for war. i get to play around with vry unique r4s which is super fun.
    PS (Bishop sp2 hit so dang hard it is actually mindblowing)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

So as I said at the start, there’s a fair few tech champs I’d be happy with but Nimrod dupe, New Cap Sam, new Omega Sentienl or a Ghost dupe are the main four.

Crystal number 1..

Two of them at once. I saw Sam come up and was over the moon, then it finished off with Omega and I was blown away. The opening was already a win.

It was a shame that I pulled Cap Sam in the same Nexus, but I was obviously not complaining.

Then I opened my next nexus, and I’ll let the message I put in my alliance chat speak for itself

So Omega and Sam both down, 2 out of 4 of my targets and I would have been over the moon with just one of them. The last nexus didn’t have a lot riding on it

Still a really decent nexus to be fair! War Machine and Centurion are both great in their own right. And don’t worry, @Demonzfyre and I have spoken and made amends for me not picking Centurion. I already have him R3 and awakened on my Alt account, so I figured why not Star Lord for the nostalgia and in case he gets a buff.

Omega went up that night

And Sam will likely go up in the next couple months, I’ve got a fair few rank ups I’d like to do in the meantime.

However, this hasn’t left me any closer to deciding on my rank 4 lol. I now have unduped Nimrod and OS (what a problem eh), but hopefully an EoP tech nexus Crystal will offer up one of them for me to awaken. If not, I *think* I’ll rank 4 Omega unduped, since she doesn’t need the dupe as much as Nimrod does. But that’s a decision for Bitter in 11 days and 21 hours or so.

I’ve been testing Omega and I like her a lot, shame her debuff pausing is bugged atm but once that’s fixed she will be even better. Also, since her damage isn’t as high as Nimrod it may be more of a benefit to R4 her.

It still stings a little.

Crystal number 1..

Omega went up that night

Dang that's awesome dude, got exactly what you wanted! Hope your next Nexus solidifies your decision but I feel like what you're saying makes sense. Personally I have both Nimmy and OS duped as 6*s and I'm planning to take Nimmy up first but if they were both unduped I'd probably go OS. I think an unduped Nimmy is actually every underrated but man he still benefits a lot.

Etjama said:

Im all about war and all of them are for war. i get to play around with vry unique r4s which is super fun.
    PS (Bishop sp2 hit so dang hard it is actually mindblowing)
    Yeah I've seen R4 Bishop gameplay and it looks nuts.
    Etjama said:

Crystal number 1..

Omega went up that night

Dang that's awesome dude, got exactly what you wanted! Hope your next Nexus solidifies your decision but I feel like what you're saying makes sense. Personally I have both Nimmy and OS duped as 6*s and I'm planning to take Nimmy up first but if they were both unduped I'd probably go OS. I think an unduped Nimmy is actually every underrated but man he still benefits a lot.
    Yeah mate I obviously cannot complain at all. Thank you!

Yeah I’m a huge fan of nimrod unduped, been using him a ton. I just would want him awakened for an R4, seeing as he and OS are pretty equal when they’re unduped.

Both will go to R4 eventually anyway, and I can’t go wrong with either.

Let’s hope that Tech nexus helps with the decision!
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

What’s the bug with her debuff pausing? This is the first I’ve heard of it.

• AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Is the debuff pausing bugged? I didn’t know about this either. If so it might explain why she’s not blowing me away as much as thought.
    Nalak8 said:

I'm pretty sure she's supposed to pause her debuffs pause during specials. It's actually quite annoying cuz you'll throw a heavy straight into your Sp2 and probably still end up losing some duration on your debuffs.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    It is one of the things I’m finding annoying when using her. It would be great if someone from the team could confirm whether this is the case or not.
    Nalak8 said:

@Etjama @Aldac @Nalak8

So she has two methods of pausing, one with heavy and one with last light hit of her combo.

If you pause with one of them it starts the pause timer, and if during that timer you use the other one to pause it then that second pause doesn’t have any effect - the timer starts and you can see the timer ticking down on the second one, but the debuffs unpause when they would have on the first timer anyway.

It’s hard to explain, much easier to show or see for yourself. But I hope I’ve explained well enough.

Basically, you use heavy and pause debuffs, then during that pause you use Light attack to pause, the debuffs will only be paused for the original heavy, the light attack won’t affect the time of the debuffs at all.

Nalak8 said:

@Etjama @Aldac @Nalak8

So she has two methods of pausing, one with heavy and one with last light hit of her combo.

If you pause with one of them it starts the pause timer, and if during that timer you use the other one to pause it then that second pause doesn’t have any effect - the timer starts and you can see the timer ticking down on the second one, but the debuffs unpause when they would have on the first timer anyway.

It’s hard to explain, much easier to show or see for yourself. But I hope I’ve explained well enough.

Basically, you use heavy and pause debuffs, then during that pause you use Light attack to pause, the debuffs will only be paused for the original heavy, the light attack won’t affect the time of the debuffs at all.
    Ah that's interesting. She's a pretty new pull for me. I've done a lot of testing and playing with her already but that's not something I noticed