**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HaS tHiS eVeR hApPeNeD tO yOu ...

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
When you're in a fight, important or super easy, and you get dropped from the game at the end of the fight? So you wait a minute or two to reconnect to the game, but your champion's health is dropped to 50%, and your fight was reset.
Then you try the fight again, but the same thing happens, and you get dropped from the game at the very end of the fight.
Now, you're annoyed, and your champion's health is at 25%. So you try the fight again. You either get dropped again, or get clapped by the opponent.

:|

Comments

• This didn't happen multiple times, but it happened to me in AQ. Took out the champ, the loafing screen lagged for several minutes and then when it finally went through, the node had full health again but I still retained the dmg
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I’ve never had it happen more than once in a fight. And that’s bad enough.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Anyone else read this posts title and feel like you were in a 1980s suspense or crime movie?
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Happened to me last night twice in a row on my second fight. Luckily corvus regenned from double edge or I'd be at 25%.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

WhAtS wRoNg WhY aRe YoU wRiTiNg LiKe ThIs?

BeCaUsE I fEeL liKe It

Happens mostly in SQ and EQ for me.