**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets

GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
If you want a rank down tickets, when and how do you want it to be distributed?
It's been a while kabam gave us rank down tickets.

Rank down tickets 100 votes

Random compensation
16%
zuffyRodrigoVillarReg_MontanaCropDusterGreatLNomedYeshuaKRANꓘMCOCHazzaTheBair123StarkyboyC__ODDarth_NihilusHickdog27007BishopNachi_2Xcybertronx 16 votes
Gifting crystal
6%
SbkruebIron_Spider7125SearmenisMordorkMarostrange2005BluCitizen 6 votes
Unit store offer
2%
Ps_cr7The_man001 2 votes
In-game store offer
6%
phillgreenScopeotoe987Soumemiakas1926ChiefMufasaKingAzVijay_33 6 votes
Not interested
70%
GroundedWisdomKpatrixdanielmathBitterSteelTendersquadTristanSpeedbumpEmil_LimsonRagnarok13DemonzfyreFoxhero007ThereticPwf57NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEShadowstrikeDragonMCOCSceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01GarloCupid 70 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If Kabam gives out rankdown tickets, then you can guarantee there will be a reason for it (massive nerf or poor handling of a champ "fix"), so in my opinion talk of rankdown tickets is a scary thought (as there will be a negative to a champ as a result).
  • GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
    Random compensation

Leave them out of the game.

Why?
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Not interested
    Rank down tickets are only given in rare scenarios
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    I lol'd thinking this was a troll, then I lol'd harder when I realized it wasn't.

Then I wondered if Kabam ever sold RDTs for cash or units how many people would buy them.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Not interested
    Delete then from the game files permanently
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

GreatL said:

It's been a while kabam gave us rank down tickets.

You got RDTs for MoleMan just last month, sheesh
    Maybe OP don't have Moleman.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Not interested

Every day, someone at Kabam picks a number between 0 and 1000. Then, they prompt google to pick a random number between 0 and 1000. If the numbers are the same, then everyone gets free rank down tickets

This should be specifically for android, and then have one for apple too
  • Not interested
    need rank up tickets only
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Not interested
    I am gonna say it brutally, but honestly.

RDTs are only for scenarios when Kabam really badly f**** up a champion(s).

She-Hulk
    Moleman
    Stuff like this.

In any other scenario, it's the same: you've made a mistake and you need to live with that and bear the consequences.
  • Not interested
    They should not and should never be a normal part of the game. Only for emergencies or serious nerfs
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    Noooooooooo
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Not interested
    Unless a character is fundamentally changed, rdt shouldn't be issued. You took them up, knowing their kit, I'm sitting on a bunch of r3s that are pretty stinky in today's game. But that's my issue.
  • Reg_MontanaReg_Montana Posts: 30
    Random compensation
    Lol. Y'all sounds scared. More like sounds like kabam is some absolute being/entity. They give but with consequences.
    So basically they can't just give out rank down tickets, if they wish?
    If you have no use for it, sell it. Else let those who want or need have their request.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Not interested

Lol. Y'all sounds scared. More like sounds like kabam is some absolute being/entity. They give but with consequences.
    If you have no use for it, sell it. Else let those who want or need have their request.

I mean they are an absolute entity in terms of the game. It’s their game. They could give out RDTs if they wanted, but they don’t want to do that as stated in the past.

Cope more that you made bad decisions and now face the consequences of your rank ups :)
  • Nachi_2Nachi_2 Posts: 1
    Random compensation
    From the majority of the comments, kabam can give it out since they are likely not to make money from it.
    It can be given ordinarily.
    No big deal.
  • Random compensation
    Rank down tickets is not in demand but if given I'll take.
    No cap.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Not interested
    Unless there was a fundamental change that completely destroyed a champion, I don't see the need for regularly accessible rank down tickets. Everybody who argues that they're necessary or should be part of the regular game is more telling of the player themselves that you don't want to put in the time, energy and effort into earning the resources legitimately or that you just have a case of buyers regret because you listen to everybody who told you to take up this Champion only to find out that objectively you're terrible with them.

Everybody makes mistakes in the game it's not expected you to be perfect from day one. Besides, if it really was an honest mistake and you ranked up or awakened a champion you didn't want to, as long as you didn't invest any ISO or signature stones, you can put in a ticket to reverse that.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Not interested

Not scared, I just think in fundamentally a resource management game where your rank up decisions have consequences, rank down tickets been there are no consequences and you can rank up a champion one day, then someone else the next.

That sounds great to some people, but what’s good for the player isn’t always good for the game. Everyone getting a 6* Herc sounds awesome, but would be terrible for the game.

Feel free to ask for RDTs, but “if you have no use for it sell it, let people get it if they want it” could be used as a faulty argument for so many things. It doesn’t hold water really. Should everyone get a 6* Herc? If you don’t want him, don’t use him. Doesn’t really stop it being a terrible idea does it?

Rank ups are a commitment that require resources we strive to get. If there is no consequence, you can just rank up whoever you want that day, for that one path of that one quest. Unfortunately (or to me, fortunately) that’s not how the game works. If you rank a champ you lose those resources, thats what gives the rank up purpose. Rank down tickets remove that.
  • Not interested

No one is scared and no one sees them as an absolute. In fact, they get questioned on a daily. But RTDs are not something that should or need to be normalized. Everyone has a choice when it comes to ranking. Some rank for fun, some rank for prestige, and others thank because it's the new broken OP champ that may or may not be bugged. But unless there is an absolute reason like we have seen in the previous scenarios, then RTDs should not be in the game and should not be an item people can hold onto for whenever.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Not interested
    While I don't like the concept of rank down tickets being handed out, we're owed some
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Not interested
    Ceder said:

While I don't like the concept of rank down tickets being handed out, we're owed some

Why are we owed some?
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Unit store offer

Not scared, I just think in fundamentally a resource management game where your rank up decisions have consequences, rank down tickets been there are no consequences and you can rank up a champion one day, then someone else the next.

That sounds great to some people, but what’s good for the player isn’t always good for the game. Everyone getting a 6* Herc sounds awesome, but would be terrible for the game.

Feel free to ask for RDTs, but “if you have no use for it sell it, let people get it if they want it” could be used as a faulty argument for so many things. It doesn’t hold water really. Should everyone get a 6* Herc? If you don’t want him, don’t use him. Doesn’t really stop it being a terrible idea does it?

Rank ups are a commitment that require resources we strive to get. If there is no consequence, you can just rank up whoever you want that day, for that one path of that one quest. Unfortunately (or to me, fortunately) that’s not how the game works. If you rank a champ you lose those resources, thats what gives the rank up purpose. Rank down tickets remove that.
    What if they are made very rare like 1 rdt from act 7 100% type of rare, people made bad decisions and those are definitely part of the game, but making them that rare will not obliterate the consequences of bad decisions in your account. People still have to be careful about rank up, it's not like they can rank down any champion anyday if made that rare
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    In-game store offer
    I voted for the silliest scenario I could think off.

RDT crystals with a rare chance at a generic 6* RDT would be sweet haha.
This discussion has been closed.