**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Autocomplete in monthly cav quests for Paragorn

2»

Comments

• GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102

So you want a button that says auto-complete? Where are you going to get the 2500+ energy from?

Could do it per path on lower quests once you're x amount above the recommended, like I bring r4 6*s into Heroic, pay the 45 or so energy for the path, complete. But even that's a stretch as we already have auto fight and auto run. It'd be nice in future for Paragons and the like to auto norm/heroic/master but it's not necessary and definitely not cavalier difficulty.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    No way you just said cav eq is “harder” and “stressful” than act 7
    Rasilover said:

I'd say it's more of a slog personally, Act 7 is at least kinda fun. Cavalier is just health pools
    And bring X champ to counter x node and gain fury/prowess. It's roughly 6 sets of 40 identical fights followed by that months bosses.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Rasilover said:

I'd say it's more of a slog personally, Act 7 is at least kinda fun. Cavalier is just health pools
    And bring X champ to counter x node and gain fury/prowess. It's roughly 6 sets of 40 identical fights followed by that months bosses.
    So is act 7. 400k health pools and most lanes require specific champs.

Cav is 250k max HP and the nodes make the fights faster. I'm not a fan of Cav EQ but it's still easier than Act 7 and that's not saying much since act 7 is easy.

If you're Paragon complaining about Cav EQ difficulty then somethings wrong. (That's not directed at you).

Rasilover said:

So is act 7. 400k health pools and most lanes require specific champs.

Cav is 250k max HP and the nodes make the fights faster. I'm not a fan of Cav EQ but it's still easier than Act 7 and that's not saying much since act 7 is easy.

If you're Paragon complaining about Cav EQ difficulty then somethings wrong. (That's not directed at you).
    Absolutely, the difficulty is nothing. Hell at this point I don't remember the last time I used a revive besides the odd couple on the gauntlet. I just prefer act 7 on a personal note as some of the fights are actually interesting, phase based fights are cool. Gwenmaster, Kangs, gauntlet thanos.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Rofl... It can be done with proving grounds.. 20, 30, 40, 50 energy...but a whole EQ with 6-7 paths? 🤣🤣🤣 U made my day
    Whats the avg energy for a full explo? Like 1000 energy?
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Why are us paragon/thronebreaker players still doing cavalier difficulty? We are not cavalier!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

OP had the exact same complaint 4 months ago, minus the auto-complete request. Somehow (paid for) got to Paragon from TB since then and didn't manage to close the skill gap.

To top it off, they added in R4 mats as well lol.
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    It’s an interesting observation and I wonder if it’s true. The amount of complaining goes up as the the players get higher progression titles. Paragon players complain the most since they feel entitled and above the rest. Funny that in comparison to 95% of the entire player base..they should already have more….but its never enough lol.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kibble001 said:

It’s an interesting observation and I wonder if it’s true. The amount of complaining goes up as the the players get higher progression titles. Paragon players complain the most since they feel entitled and above the rest. Funny that in comparison to 95% of the entire player base..they should already have more….but its never enough lol.

That is mostly true. As a paragon myself, I understand that the benefits currently are very few and far between, however as new benefits are added I’ll have access to them way before anyone who is yet to become paragon. I don’t think that the few at the highest progression should be afforded with massive luxuries that basically mean you don’t have to play the game to get rewards that others do when they have to put in the work. Should there be more benefits or rewards? Sure, and in time there will be. But for people to suggest that they essentially shouldn’t have to play to get those rewards is absolutely absurd.
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    Ok i want too but i am not paragon but let me skipp UC then😆😆
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Kibble001 said:

Although I agree there are some entitled Paragon players that complain over anything, I heavily disagree with this statements as a whole as I see waaaay more complaints from UC players about act 5 too hard and UC/Cav players about act 6 too hard. I also see forums flooded with complaints from lower title players every time kabam releases content that doesn't include them.

Also most of the complaints in forums about rng, roster and champ pulls (which forums is flooded with them) are those with lower titles.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    I just said that the fights are boring and not worth the rewards, for someone who is Paragorn and has 6, 7 R4 and plays master aw it's a complete waste of time, the formula is beat and it was never fun.
    But I understand those who are complaining, most of the forum didn't even complete the abyss or passed act 6, they don't play alliance war at a high level and have no idea what the reality of an endgame player is.
    I only explore for 6* shards and it still takes a lot of time, it's not challenging for my host, it's just extremely boring, but I need the shards to acquire champions for AW.
    Rebark said:

I just said that the fights are boring and not worth the rewards, for someone who is Paragorn and has 6, 7 R4 and plays master aw it's a complete waste of time, the formula is beat and it was never fun.
    But I understand those who are complaining, most of the forum didn't even complete the abyss or passed act 6, they don't play alliance war at a high level and have no idea what the reality of an endgame player is.
    I only explore for 6* shards and it still takes a lot of time, it's not challenging for my host, it's just extremely boring, but I need the shards to acquire champions for AW.

You're in a master's alliance, and complaining about cavalier being challenging. I'm guessing you aren't the one that does the AW fights?
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Rebark said:

You're in a master's alliance, and complaining about cavalier being challenging. I'm guessing you aren't the one that does the AW fights?
    I just find it a boring event that doesn't pay the rewards, I don't think it's worth 30 seconds of my time to read the nodes, change the team in each of the 6 missions and repeat 30 patches every month.
    And yes, I do the fights myself in AW, but I think you have compromised cognitive, so I'll explain in detail: Cav event quest is not made for Paragorn players, I have the option of not doing it and sometimes I don't, I find it boring and it's ok. If you think it's great to repeat this every month I understand, maybe you don't work, don't date or don't have much to do, like most people here, but it's ok dude, I just expressed my opinion, if you didn't like it, sorry, go out there and explore 40 more patches and feel like you're doing something special
This discussion has been closed.