**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone Saving for Next 6* Featured?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
I’m hoping for Quicksilver and maybe newly buffed Juggs will be in it.

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    I usually don’t, but I’m at the point I can go for certain champs I like. 😗
  • Yeah I'm def saving up. Then back go basics for me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I don't save, to be honest.

Yeah I'm def saving up. Then back go basics for me

Same here

I don't save, to be honest.

I usually don’t, but I really like Quicksilvers animations and he looks to be a good champ.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    I'm saving for the next, I currently have 130K shards.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Nope still going for this one
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    I always save for the next 6* featured crystal, opening a huge amount of 6* crystals is one of the fun things about mcoc i actually like doing to keep thing interesting
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I was. But seeing rintrah gameplay made me open all of em and got him. Now just trying for the dupe so I can save a generic.
    H3t3r said:

I was. But seeing rintrah gameplay made me open all of em and got him. Now just trying for the dupe so I can save a generic.

How is Rintrah? I have seen he has the highest health pool in the game now. Does he need to be awakened?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    Depends if I get quicksilver from his early access bundles or not. If I don't then I might save, but I still really want hulkling or any of the featured champs lol.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Yep, hoping to pull and dupe QS from them haha currently at 99k shards
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    My last 5 featured crystals:
    Darkhark
    Havok
    Drax
    Dormammu
    Drax

Last 5 basics:
    BWCV
    Knull
    Angela
    Carnage
    Apoc

Basics all day err day
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Yes I’m saving up my 6* shards
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I never save 😎

I always spend😈😈
    (chuckles) i am ftp
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes and this will be the first time. 55K shards right now, hoping to get to 10 crystals. Lets see how this will play out.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Crystals opening are heavily RNG dependent. I can not care less.

It's better to buy offers which allows you to choose any champ from a specific year.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Saving for the next featured - at 19k and counting.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    My primary target in this featured was Omega, and the moment I pulled her I downshifted to only opening Sigil discounted crystals. I don't want to stop completely, but I am shifting to the next one. I am only missing five champs in the current one - Wong, Hulkling, Jubilee, Korg, and Elsa - and while I would love to pull Hulkling, the crystal is now too depleted for me to continue to push for just one champion.

If I pull Hulkling somehow in a Sigil crystal (I probably have five more shots at him) I will probably stop opening these completely.
    I would do the same if I was in your situation. I’m at about 80k shards right now.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ll be opening sigil discounted features only, and saving the remaining shards. Still targeting a few champs out of this one
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    120k shards now. Broke down an bought the sigil featured just to max sig korg 😔 really want rintrah but I'm sure I'll get him eventually
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've been lucky with Basics lately. Not saving.