**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Item out on energy refills?!?

KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 135 ★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Last night I showed I couldn't use any more energy refills as I was itemed out 0/15 which seems new to me but okay whatever...
Now aq map8 went to revive and health up and shows itemed out there also which I have only used 3 items in aq..
Anyone else getting this?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Should be a bug from AQ/AW potion use. Might just try restarting. I’ve never seen that one before.
  • Options
    Yeah, I tried that and it didn't work.
    Thanks for the input
    👍
  • Options
    Namesaken_1Namesaken_1 Posts: 12
  • Options
    This is crazy..
    Thanks bro
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited August 2022
    Should only be an Item Count issue for AW/AQ potions (which, yes is bugged), but should not stop you from *using* Energy Refills. (just additional AQ/AW potions).

Looking closer, I see the “you have 0/15 item uses remaining” note on that Energy picture you showed.
    Not sure why there would even be that line available in the code to be shown on Energy Refill screen.

Maybe cross-contamination in that screen if you are trying to use Energy from within AQ/AW map screens.
    If you go to a normal quest map and use Energy Refill from there it should work.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR I am unable to access energy refills anywhere in-game. Hopefully will reset today :#
    The part that hurts the most is in AQ as now I have no way to finish my lane. Good thing I run with a great Alliance.
  • Options
    Just happened again.. used 5 small energies and the 5 items count as items used in AQ.
    This is not right and should be fixed ASAP.
    This time I took a video of it..
  • Options
    KRANꓘ said:

Just happened again.. used 5 small energies and the 5 items count as items used in AQ.
    This is not right and should be fixed ASAP.
    This time I took a video of it..

Please share that video because we have tried SOOOOO many times to reproduce this and have not been able to. That would be very helpful!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike site Will not allow to upload MP4 video file.
    Heres the mediafire link
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/20d1j2hsz99zwm5/Energy+issues_Champions.mp4/file
  • Options
    Thank you! Taking this to the team now.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Any word on this bug?
    This happened again today.