**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This is too costly...

I would have preferred daily quests where you can get them. Just like we have for iso and class catalysts.

Comments

• GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Honestly, t5b and t2a I have in overflow, it's the smaller stuff I'm not super short on but could use more of
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    At this point, I have too much T2A and T5B overflowing and T5CC is just candy these days. Drops everywhere.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Do hoping they adjust the T5B down some units. Other than that it is nice for other opportunities on helping with cats.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    What is Cavalier progression offer like?

UnCollected

Below UnCollected

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    Only thing I’d change is to make a t4cc selector available for Thronebreaker/Paragon. If I remember correctly, on average you need to open up something like 42 t4cc crystals to get enough of a single class of catalyst to r2 a 6* champ. That’s… excessive.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    if it was cheaper for ftp players like me it would be so unfair
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104

Cavalier
    @winterthur
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Boy does it feel good to be thronebreaker right now
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    So the Paragon store is the same as Thronebreaker? I am TB, but figured Paragon had something better!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Should have been t4cc selector ... don't want to pull multiple tech when I really want a mystic.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

So the Paragon store is the same as Thronebreaker? I am TB, but figured Paragon had something better!

Just saw Paragon's store value; looks like purchase limit is different.

Cavalier
    @winterthur

Thanks!
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Just wondering.. do u go to the market and tell the butcher... This steak is too expensive.. i would like to be able to sweep the floors for it...
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

It's not meant to be a primary source. Just another way to add to the pool. If someone is in a particular rush to Rank, they'll have another way.

Exactly. This helps top up in a hurry.