**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Issue again...and again...

124»

Comments

• spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    there just isnt enough gold in the game for those who arent arena grinders. The point of this game is to level up champions you like and have, to enjoy, but if you cant even do that what's the point of playing anymore? I am barely able to maintain 2 mil just using expiring t5b and t2a, not even leveling up at this point.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    A big part of the gold problem is people insisting on taking champs up immediately. I pulled nimrod and Diablo a week ago. Both will be r3. I have been leveling them incrementally across level up days because I don’t need either one right this second.

When you mix impatience with a need to get all the level up rewards, you end up with a shortage.

Sell your gray iso. Always keep your timer moving to earn energy. Hoard 4-star shards.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

there just isnt enough gold in the game for those who arent arena grinders. The point of this game is to level up champions you like and have, to enjoy, but if you cant even do that what's the point of playing anymore? I am barely able to maintain 2 mil just using expiring t5b and t2a, not even leveling up at this point.

I agree with you that the “point of this game is to level up champions you like and have, to enjoy”.

Thing is, you don’t have to do it “now”. Like every resource in the game, you need to manage the pace at which your resources are acquired.

If you’re having issues with gold, have you exhausted the avenues in which it can be acquired, in unlimited amounts actually, namely, arena?