**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Best Robot

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
This is the real poll

The Best Robot 176 votes

Nimrod
45%
DrZolaTristanFeeney234Blackfriar63Ragnarok13TerraMagrailothoscausticTheCipeCaptainaidenGarloBrokenRasiloveryuwCap366TheAngryOneFloorKillerAldacRockypantherxSuros_moon 80 votes
Omega sentinel
7%
blackdragonightPowerofpain1001WhoDaPooAomine_Daiki10Roxtaar0casual0odishika123Ioniqus_797jbxotiicSir_GlobalotFrostGiantLordAidenTheWiseTribalChiefWhYouSoKiasu 14 votes
Sentinel
1%
Foxhero007BuffBeast 2 votes
Dragon man
1%
RiptideRoddy_Heroes05 2 votes
Dragon man
0%
Guillotine 2099
3%
Total_Domin01Amazing_Demon05GinjabredMonstaericong77Wasy1Vijay_33 6 votes
Warlock
23%
SnakeEyes69zuffyLuk3mZKthunderMilkyCat_MurdockCSGHasibullahfidaGogeta91199JhonST33Denslo500JimmyBLuke9523GoterdamRungLordSmasherDeaconmgj0630te_dua_shumAozerTrubluMate 41 votes
Ultron Prime
14%
BKSwisherSweetJBC89Malreck04RockyshockyDenzel116SCP1504Dylanphilephil56201Ctfz35Killswitch01TheInfintyRenaxqqGiantwalrus56Greed_ExodusPupkacChaosMax1012OrthoCresolMolemanisbestchampwillrun4adonutMEGATRON7214 26 votes
Darkhawk
0%
John_ka 1 vote
Other
2%
GreatLPikoluSirGamesBondfiremoon712 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    Personally I feel that Nimrod is the clear winner here with OS and Warlock being neck and neck with each other behind him.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    I feel like Nimrod has one job in the Contest - to kill tricky mutants - and he accomplishes that extremely well. I won't necessarily say that he is better than Warlock, but I will say that I haven't used Warlock all that much ever since I pulled Nimrod since Nimrod deals with regen almost as effectively as Warlock does. There are some situations where Warlock's infection outshines Nimrod's ability to turn regen into shocks (such as AW and BG where Warlock is amazing against Willpower users), but in about 75% of all quests, I bring Nimrod.

I don't have/haven't played with Omega Sentinel or Ultron so I can't comment on them.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Nebula should be an option.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Ultron Prime
    I love ultron🔥🥴
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Warlock
    I don't have Nimrod or Omega sentinel at higher rarity. I have a rank 4 ultron (not a personal choice, my nephew rank up and upgrade him) and he hits on critic hits less strong than my rank 3 warlock.
    I have 6 of the option mentioned above and I place them on this way: warlock, G2099, dragon man, ultron, sentinel, DW.
    I place ultron here because his damage and his debuffs is all that he has, if for any reason you are no able to place debuffs he does not have anything extra.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Other
    Ultron Sigma.
  • GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
    Other
    Where's nebula that shuts them down?
    She's the best
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    Gmonkey said:

Dragonman in twice but no nebula.

Nimrod with Omega sentinel and warlock close. Nebula is best for some situations such as war nimrod on 46.

Oops my bad
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Ultron Prime
    Rune King Ultron
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Warlock
    We gotta go my dad the whole way
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Nimrod
    NIMGOD ALL DAY

• AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Omega sentinel
    Love sentinel but I think he/she/it deserves a buff. With the addition of Omega Sentinel, Sentinel has basically been replaced. When would someone use Sentinel over OS or even Nimrod for that matter?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    Other
    I'm insulted Nebula isn't on this list
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    Warlock

Love sentinel but I think he/she/it deserves a buff. With the addition of Omega Sentinel, Sentinel has basically been replaced. When would someone use Sentinel over OS or even Nimrod for that matter?

When you need XL champ maybe?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★

Oh, perhaps on the very unlikely event when... someone does not have Omega / Nimrod / Warlock as a 6*...? Just a thought, you know...