**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Talking Characters?

So I was checking out Injustice 2 Mobile and noticed the characters talk when activating specials. Of course, MCOC is vastly different than Injustice, but I thought it would be an amazing addition to the game if the characters had little voice lines when using specials (rather than grunts). This game has great potential, and the graphics are already getting better (auras, buff animations, SP3 reels, etc.). What do you all think?

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    They probably chose not to record ADR and voice effects to save money to put towards actual game development. It's one of those things the game can do without, as it has for so long already, in my opinion.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I don't care for fluff content. It adds nothing tangible to the game. A lot of players mute the sound anyway, so they'd never even notice. Prefer they keep bugs and glitches to a minimum rather than adding useless chatter.
  • No voices for characters (other than grunts) don't bother me. Reminds me of older fighters like early Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Luke Cage says “Sweet Christmas” during his L3. But who would notice that since nobody uses him, much less gets to an L3
  • Viper1987 wrote: »
    Luke Cage says “Sweet Christmas” during his L3. But who would notice that since nobody uses him, much less gets to an L3

@Viper1987 wut????
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

@Viper1987 wut????

Or he used to.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’m sure I’m not the only one who plays this game with no sounds, and hit skip every chance I get...soooooo, I don’t think they’ll spend more money on that ..lol
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    So I was checking out Injustice 2 Mobile and noticed the characters talk when activating specials. Of course, MCOC is vastly different than Injustice, but I thought it would be an amazing addition to the game if the characters had little voice lines when using specials. quote]

Right, nice idea, but doesn't Kabam have far more important things to solve before they get onto the 'cherry on top'?

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    They probably chose not to record ADR and voice effects to save money to put towards actual game development. It's one of those things the game can do without, as it has for so long already, in my opinion.

I never have the volume on anyways when I play so it is pointless for me and all of my fellow silent summoners out there😂