**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1k loyalty chips help button upgrade to 5k loyalty each day

Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
it’s been a while now since loyalty store was changed and the only ways to earn loyalty chips are in wars and 1k help button we all struggle for loyalty chips each and every season can we at-least have a decent source to get some loyalty @Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    the loyalty store already does limits based on progression for the new rewards... I don't see a reason to limit loyalty amount based on that.

While I don't agree with the numbers... there is also loyalty progressions based on tier of war.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    This is a good idea, and I would add just more ways to get even small amounts of loyalty would be nice. Add them to more events, add them to objectives, all them to daily and 4-hour crystals, that kind of thing.
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57

the loyalty store already does limits based on progression for the new rewards... I don't see a reason to limit loyalty amount based on that.

While I don't agree with the numbers... there is also loyalty progressions based on tier of war.

well if kabam won’t base it on game progression atleast he could add some loyalty in alliance quest after all the alliance quest is played by whole alliance like alliance war…
  • jepoyDR028jepoyDR028 Posts: 11
    Hopefully they take a closer look at this, to help the community more and not just milk those players at the top. If they are not giving out more loyalty on war rewarda, then they should update the rewards on help or alliance events.
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57

Hopefully they take a closer look at this, to help the community more and not just milk those players at the top. If they are not giving out more loyalty on war rewarda, then they should update the rewards on help or alliance events.

indeed brother… hope this discussion will find its way to the top..
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Really good post about a topic done in a respectful manner.
  • jepoyDR028jepoyDR028 Posts: 11
    Hoping we get a feedback from the higher ups or at least see some serious effort in addressing our loyalty issues.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We should replace the help with an alliance loyalty calendar that is progression based, and increases the amount each day. Reward folks who have been in the same alliance for awhile. This would reset each time you go into a new alliance. Otherwise, don't call it loyalty!
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    the amount of time this helpbutton has been left unchanged i think 10K a day should be the norm. its hasnt been improved since the beginning of the game, while changes to loyalty costs and items have been changed every year. its about time this caught up to the current events in mcoc
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    Absolutely agree with this. Loyalty is now an essential currency, but amounts available and quantity you can earn need to be evaluated in the context of the current game. I doubt we’ll see more become available until all the compensation loyalty that was given out has been spent. Still people who never did AW or purchase a Unstoppable Colossus sitting on millions worth.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Absolutely agree with this. Loyalty is now an essential currency, but amounts available and quantity you can earn need to be evaluated in the context of the current game. I doubt we’ll see more become available until all the compensation loyalty that was given out has been spent. Still people who never did AW or purchase a Unstoppable Colossus sitting on millions worth.

people who arent playing game modes and hoarding, being rewarded lol this game is backwards 90% of the time.
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    Wozzle007 said:

for most people that loyalty ended the moment they added the r4 mats and the awakening gem.
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 234
    I agree with this, this makes since. I cap my 1000 loyalty easily every day
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I’d like to see loyalty added to the solo crystals instead of arena boosts which have got their own dedicated crystals already.