**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Voodoo special attack [More Info Needed]

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,

for very long time, when i use 4* Doctor voodoo against 5* Unstoppable Colossus in Map6, UC is able to recover during the special attack and block the 2nd part of it (happens mostly with voodoo's sp2 but also with sp1). of course that many times he counter immediately and lights off for me.
it's not every time, but once-twice per fight mostly the one in section 1 - left side (or maybe because of the higher health / longer fight i had higher chance to trigger it).
i also noticed that if i push him to his wall, the chance of that to happens are mush higher
i waited until now to confirm it wasn't a one time thing.

device - iphone 7, iOS 11.1.2
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    I’ve had it too just always assumed it was because he was unstoppable at the time and the first part of sp2 usually stuns the the opponent which isn’t possible when he’s unstoppable meaning he can still hit back
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    @Kiptonade, i just want to add they i did NOT use specials while he was in his unstoppable state.
    @Kabam Wolf can i get one of your famous [ ] ?
    maybe [Under Investigation] ?
    maybe [Not A Bug] ?
    maybe [Fix in Next Update] ?
    maybe [More Info Needed] ?
    maybe [Fix in Progress] ?
    or maybe just be honest and [We don't care] ?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Carmel1. I just spent a while trying to reproduce this, and it hasn't happened to me yet. Do you have any screenshots or video showing this issue? Thanks for bearing with me on this.
    edited December 2017
    Thank you for checking it @Kabam Wolf
    i can't take a screenshot. it happens fast and by surprise.
    i'll try to make a video next time, but i hope it won't add any lag.
    it doesn't happens all the time. until now i saw it only in AQ-map6 against UC and mostly when he's against his wall.
    i try to avoid it but using less sp2, and not when we are in his corner but sometimes i forget.
    hope i won't get my ass kick trying to recreate it next week.
  • This has happened a few times to me. Mostly when aq champs are moving a little slower than normal, like when you have trouble getting a parry from AI, cuz they move slower. When you notice that, stay away from s2, go straight to s3, s1, then back to s3. Paired with MD, you’ll be fine.
    This has happened a few times to me. Mostly when aq champs are moving a little slower than normal, like when you have trouble getting a parry from AI, cuz they move slower. When you notice that, stay away from s2, go straight to s3, s1, then back to s3. Paired with MD, you’ll be fine.

this is what i'm doing as workaround, until i forget about his bug :)
    still shouldn't happen.. draining his power is the only thing that work for me to avoid timeout.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Dr Voodoo's Special 2 misses more than anyone else's special 2 that I can think of. Somehow the AI blocks it 1/4 of the time when i am ending a 4 hit combo with no delay pressing the special button. I definitely understand the issue with unstoppable characters as well.
    1. It’s not during unstoppable. Of course that during unstoppable the opponent can block.
    2. I don’t miss the entire sp2. I land the first part when he push the opponent but then voodoo take a step back to make some distance and during that time the opponent recover and block the second part of it. Voodoo take a longer step back when his opponent is against the wall so maybe this is why it happens.