**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invulnerability and other boosts completely removed from Loyalty store ? Was this even announced ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
I woke up an hour ago and logged in to the game to buy the boost and noticed I don't see any boost in loyalty store ? Where did it disappear all of a sudden ? It's being sold for units in the boost store . I hope this is a glitch and not a permanent change because this was never announced and will completely destroy the game mode and make many quit AW for good .

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Based on the about it’s obviously a bug.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

I hope so .. @Kabam Miike can you plz look into this.
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 180 ★★
    This better be bug
    SunRice said:

No, they were not supposed to disappear from the Loyalty store. It's a bug! As the system moved class based power boosts to the 'Boosts' store with the beginning of a new war season date, the developers messed up with the coding... looks like the game is becoming so complex that Kabam is not realizing enough why we have significant bugs everyday now.

New bugs happen everyday it seems now 🤦
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Imagine if it's intended...

Rohit_316 said:

Markjv81 said:

Tagging miike? We don't do that here anymore.
    Our new overlord @Kabam Jax, will notify the team which is definitely a bug.
    For some reason , i am never able to tag Jax .. never ever
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Markjv81 said:

@ "kabam jax "
    Without spaces
  • AzenstarAzenstar Posts: 57
    I think their intention is to level the playing field... the war will be more balanced if players don't use boosts...
    @kabamja

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Markjv81 said:

@ "kabam jax "
    Without spaces

🤦🤦🤦🤦
    edited August 2022
    Jax is special @Adi_tya0210 only mod for which we have to put double apostrophe.
  • mohan8493mohan8493 Posts: 25
    Kabam please comment
    Still no comments from Kabam. I start to think that there is a clear intention.
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    This game has a good share of bugs and I can’t comment on developers, managers or whoever is in charge. But the admins monitoring this forum community are no dummies. They don’t randomly say something. They calmly verify their statements as best they can.

Having said that, I’m sure admins here dont have full access to the code and full access to do whatever they want. As in any business, I would guess that they contact other people..departments..whatever. And until someone gets back to them and approves it, you’ll be waiting. Lack of response is not a sign of being ignored or acknowledgement that your theory is correct.
  • bor001bor001 Posts: 28
    hope its a bug .. otherwise thats the end of alliance war for me .. 250 units for an advanced power boost .. Kabam are funny guys
    bor001 said:

hope its a bug .. otherwise thats the end of alliance war for me .. 250 units for an advanced power boost .. Kabam are funny guys

It will be the end of war we know. The number of deaths will increase significantly without boosts.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    Hoping this is just a bug. Definitely skipping Aw if it isn’t.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Following up!

The boosts were removed in error, a weird side effect of a rearranging of store items. It was definitely not intentional.

I'm told that the grey boosts and class boosts will both reappear in the store at 17:00UTC. If you check after that time (maybe give a ten minute buffer) and they aren't there, please let me know and I'll follow up with the team!

thanks for the update, hopefully they're back in at that time