**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quicksilver early access? Hunger marketing?

2»

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

If kabaam will nerf the synergy do it on time not after people have spent or grinded for Quicksilver in arena. To avoid unnecessary backlash give us a quick feedback.

You think Kabam would make decisions to avoid unnecessary backlash? That's so cute. You must be new here.
    Well I just think it will be unfair to spenders or people that will grind for him. It won't take them anything to respond to this issue at hand on time.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Is quicksilver bugged? I just saw a video of someone building up whiplash to like 90 without detonating, with no sp2 involved
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I love how people biggest concern is spending 50 on something that might be nerf’d.

You realise how unlikely it is to get him on early access bundles.. 😂
  • Monk1 said:

I love how people biggest concern is spending 50 on something that might be nerf’d.

How Unlikely it is to pull him first or second try doesn't matter. What matters is that people are willing to spend for him, some may spend for this synergy alone. That's the point when it comes to potentially changing a synergy or numbers on an ability
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    MilliBot said:

Kabam Jax said:

Guytennis said:

@Kabam Miike is it possible the fate of the QS / SW synergy can be determined before anyone else spends $50?

That synergy is currently under a microscope. That's all we know at this time, but we'll let you know when we have more info.
    so you gonna let people spend money without knowing if it gets nerfed?

Someone with an ill intent would go as far as to speculate that this was exactly their intention all along. Thankfully, we know so much better...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Monk1 said:

If, for example, you could just buy 5* Wasp for £50 I think a lot of those without a wasp for their Ghost would do it, same with many of the key partners for a lot of champions. If that synergy then gets nerfed then why wouldn’t you be concerned?

This is a synergy that is transformative for another champion and for a lot of spenders it’ll be worth the money just for that.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Monk1 said:

True. But unless Act 8 or other content has restrictions on 5*, anyone who shelled out $50 USD has the 5* now (and access to the synergy for future content).

Dr. Zola
    Or they add nodes that reduce or invert prowess potency... 🤪
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Seems like the QA team is making a lot of money for Kabam. Maybe Dave can have a chat with them and support the player base for more QA testing?
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    The craziest thing is that the decided on fix was to cap the damage at 3 prowess implying that no tester had ever fired off an sp2 with 4 prowess. While RNG does affect the ability to test upwards of 8 or 9 prowess consistently it should have taken no more than 1 WS fight to get up to 5 or even 6. So either not enough testing was done or they were aware of the damage and it was green lit anyways. Also keep in mind that the CCP team had tested and recorded full runs before its release with videos going up the second the embargo went down. There does need to be a serious discussion about recouping a part of the value we purchased