**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Repair

JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
The New AW season is called Repair
Does this mean the “Conduit” defense tactics that have been completely bugged for 3 month will be repaired before season starts?
In the last off season war everyone had, the only part of the conduit defense tactic that was working was, was that they healed energy damage, nothing else that is in the tactic’s description was not working and as far as I know lower tier alliances have been experiencing the same for 3 months

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 764 ★★★
    While we are on the topic of "is it fixed"?

Has the scoring system been fixed this season? Last season was a joke because of the bug. This one probably will have its own asterisk with the loyalty store change... but the scoring system should be fixed, or we should wait.
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    You..realize instead of listing all your complaints that you can wait about two days and check these out for yourself.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    It effects planing and assignments to know if all we have to worry about is energy damage or the tactic working fully
    I think it’s only fair to get an announcement about weather the tactic is fixed or not
    Even for the sake of placing defense and setting bans for defense

@Kabam Miike can you please kindly let us know 🙏🏼
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I'm seeing reports that the dev team made a repair to the conduit defense tactic yesterday and the change should be seen for the start of the war season!

@Kabam Jax - I know this may not be on you but TBH... this is pretty terrible. We have the off-season to test and practice the new tactics and check interactions. The off-season is now over and it's 'fixed' so we don't have any experience with the real tactic. What worked ok in our testing may not work well at all now.

Also, Galan was added last week to the game and added with the Conduit defensive tactic clandestinely... His bio didn't mention it, no Kabam forum post to notify us, but easily edited the original list that was posted at the close of Season 35 (when Galan) didn't exist in game which many won't go back to reference. An announcement should be made or part of the bio that new champs are part of an existing tactic or not...

As a big fan of Alliance War, I'm very disappointed yet again w/ Kabam's 'timely' communication.
  • Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I'm seeing reports that the dev team made a repair to the conduit defense tactic yesterday and the change should be seen for the start of the war season!

@Kabam Jax - I know this may not be on you but TBH... this is pretty terrible. We have the off-season to test and practice the new tactics and check interactions. The off-season is now over and it's 'fixed' so we don't have any experience with the real tactic. What worked ok in our testing may not work well at all now.

Also, Galan was added last week to the game and added with the Conduit defensive tactic clandestinely... His bio didn't mention it, no Kabam forum post to notify us, but easily edited the original list that was posted at the close of Season 35 (when Galan) didn't exist in game which many won't go back to reference. An announcement should be made or part of the bio that new champs are part of an existing tactic or not...

As a big fan of Alliance War, I'm very disappointed yet again w/ Kabam's 'timely' communication.
    exactly my thoughts. We are basically gonna face a tactic we have zero clue about.
    Atleast we arent taking this season seriously so all good, i assume x5e will be pushing
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thanks for the update Jax 🙏🏼
    And yes I agree that it would have been better to do the fix earlier or give us one more week of testing and extend the off season