**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I’m stuck I need tips pls

Hello, Recently I have gotten stuck in the story act 4 chapter 3. I have good champions and I’m above the suggested hero rating it’s just very hard to complete a quest. I always end up reviving my top champion at least once with all my other ones dead to complete the quest. And idk if I’m doing something wrong or if I just suck lol. If this has happened to anyone else and they feel my pain and know what to do I would really appreciate some help. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 173
    what mission exactly?
  • Options
    Xx_Rider_xXXx_Rider_xX Posts: 46
    I’m just stuck in general. Like in act 4 chapter 1 I could breeze through it, chapter 2 was a little tough but I got through it. Now I’m on chapter 3 and all the missions are really hard for me so I had stopped grinding act quests and only doing the featured quests but I really need to get back on track.
  • Options
    ShenAbuserShenAbuser Posts: 50
    Send a picture of your champs. I can tell You which champs will help You. Check your mastery setup. And just get through. Play fights slow and You will get it finally. I keep my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Here’s an example of what I mean, look at the picture the boss is like 10k rating which is half my freaking teams rating and there’s 8 other guys I need to fight before him all like 4k rating and 1 of the 8 is 7k. How am I supposed to do that without using a million revives when i only have 3 champs above 4k
  • Options

• Options
    ShenAbuserShenAbuser Posts: 50
    Watch some guides on YT or smth. In act 7 u need to kill 80 000 rating with 15 000 champs and its not even that hard.
  • Options
    Thank you guys for all your tips I finally finished act 4 chapter 3 with your help.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Also you can always go back and explore earlier content. Gain more experience as a player, and get more rank up materials and such.
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the tip
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Remember, rating is not a big deal. Champion and node interactions are important