**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LIMIT 1 on the $1 crystal we voted for?

why? this makes no sense, really. i know several that were wanting to do anywhere from 10 to 30 of these, to get the champions they need, that they don't have. incoming dupes when we need new champs...rip

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Edit: the original announcement says a special crystal for $1 but that implies a limit of 1 crystal to me
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Sorry but this one is obvious and was mentioned originally and please let's not complain about this after they offered it anyways!

actually, i never saw that mentioned, that it would be limited. then again, i DO need new glasses...
  • It was always just one.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    limit to 1, limit to 2, or even 3, it's all good.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/top-12-champion-crystal-vote/
    Very good. I wouldn't complain on any of the top 12. Just hoping for Spark the most.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Not surprising at all. The top 12 are all top/god tier. People would spend $$ to dup them all and be too overpowered.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    edited December 2017
    There is always someone who complains and I am guessing you have no idea how this game and kabam works.
    Do you really expect them to give every player a chance to get 12 god tier champion with high sigs for $30 bucks (assuming multiple champs get duped multiple time)? Did you see today's offer? They are offering a 4* awakening gem for the same amount. Smh .. you need to know worth of a god tire champion before you demand stuff like this.
  • Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    What? Your limiting to only one crystal. That is extremely unfair. Why not let me buy as many as i want so I can then dup every champ of the 12 and get them to sig 99. That way I can catch up to everyone that has been playing for years for a minimum of $60. That would definitely be fair.

It would be more fair if they just put 99 copies of every champ in the crystal, that way it would be fair to everyone no matter how many of them they purchased.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    What? Your limiting to only one crystal. That is extremely unfair. Why not let me buy as many as i want so I can then dup every champ of the 12 and get them to sig 99. That way I can catch up to everyone that has been playing for years for a minimum of $60. That would definitely be fair.

I mean, my account is over 2 years old, just bad luck left and right.
    imnoone wrote: »
    There is always someone who complains and I am guessing you have no idea how this game and kabam works.
    Do you really expect them to give every player a chance to get 12 god tier champion with high sigs for $30 bucks (assuming multiple champs get duped multiple time)? Did you see today's offer? They are offering a 4* awakening gem for the same amount. Smh .. you need to know worth of a god tire champion before you demand stuff like this.

if I didn't know the worth of a god tier champ, I wouldn't ask something like that, Sherlock.
  • JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    Why the hell would they give us more than one? Quit complaining. It's ONE crystal with 12 of the BEST champs in the game. Why would they give more than one? Be happy and quit complaining.
  • Is this serious are your really this dumb
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    1 is really good
  • BalinthroeBalinthroe Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Where do I get my champ for $1?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    1 is awesome. Should have bought those likes if we wanted more
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    why? this makes no sense, really. i know several that were wanting to do anywhere from 10 to 30 of these, to get the champions they need, that they don't have. incoming dupes when we need new champs...rip

YEAH, those with maxed out x99 4stars can but 100 or 200 and earn 5star shards easily

It's 2500 units for a 4star crystal.
    (3100 units for USD100.00)

so you want to buy 100 of these? If you come accross something like this, you know it's fake as it's too good to be true.

limit of 1 was always gonna be the answer because if there's no limit, there will be people dropping thousands on this crystal
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Where is the list of 12 champs
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★

Is this a troll post?
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    The listtttttt
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Of course, you think they're gonna let buy 6 of the 12 best champs for 6$.... Lol. give me what your smoking
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    All I know is if my sales guys missed their goal by 70 FRICKIN PERCENT they'd be fired, so yeah, limit 1 per customer is a more than generous participation trophy.
    I'm surprised they don't take back a champ.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Maybe they should increase that to "2" ,due to " 2 " emergency maintenance in one day :D
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    People that start these posts, I don't know who is worse, them or the trolls who post after?

Is a guarantee that unless you get kingpin or quake, you get an elite champ for $1

Its normally 2500 units for a 4* crystal so essentially $100+ and you usually get garbage. This is self explanatory. I would have bought hundreds if there weren't limits, but they are doing something nice for once so shut up and have thanks.

This is a business, not a charity
  • I still don't see how scarlet witch didn't make it
    But i want a 4* gwen pool becausw I have her duped as a 3* 3/1 and she can handle act 4 so imagine her as a 4* but then again I want to see what the hype is about with stark spider, but then again I have a 4* skilled awakening gem I need help lol is he better than a duped gp unduped?
  • Also is kingpin better than gp?(duped)
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    imnoone wrote: »

if I didn't know the worth of a god tier champ, I wouldn't ask something like that, Sherlock. [/quote]

Well you obviously doesn't know the worth of a god tier champions to wanting them to hand them to you for a $1 each for 30 times...smh .. 2 years and you didn't learn anything
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    It's a Crystal with a guaranteed 4* out of the Top 12. Of course it's limited to one. ;)