**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Rare champion

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This won't include unique champions like 5* Scarlet Witch, or sigil champions as they were practically payed for champions however champions like Ultron OG, Unstoppable Colossus, and Punisher will stay. And I have to include Thanos and Kang as they both are og Trophy champions

Best Rare champion 216 votes

Thanos
0%
Kang
0%
Colinwhitworth69SpaceCorp 2 votes
Goldpool
2%
Luk3mZNEXTONRookiieMusikmenbrownlikebambi 5 votes
Platpool
1%
DeemonbalaSkyLord7000AidenTheWiseDarkraw346 4 votes
OG Ultron
3%
mostlyharmlessnMaxGamingAva_x1Marvelfan30PowerOfACandleMehmet_Şensiz_35Señor DudeDadmammu 8 votes
Unstoppable Colossus
0%
Spity68Fabwizi 2 votes
Punisher
0%
Weapon X
77%
winterthurBigPoppaCBONEWhiskey_PoetTheJallidanielmathSnakeEyes69BitterSteelGrandOldKaiRaganatorbenshbCristalmanTendersquadzuffyTristanfmussapEmil_LimsonphillgreenRagnarok13TerraDuo_Kulio 167 votes
Summoned Symbiote
12%
LeNoirFaineantDJSmitty21Hort4MorbidCuriosityevilKINGwilsonDragonMCOCTotal_Domin01SandeepSRepto23MoosetiptronicFloorKillerrwanders1978PikoluL0TUS_MANTISEtjamaKRANꓘBAStrong30ishAvi146Matthew950 28 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    great defender and has some fun uses on offense
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Weapon X
    Summing Symbiote shouldn't count
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Won't makes a difference but missing Deadpool?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    OG Ultron

Nah bc you have to pay money directly for deadpool, that's why sigil Witch isn't here
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    MaxGaming said:

Nah bc you have to pay money directly for deadpool, that's why sigil Witch isn't here
    Well Said. :)
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Where's Spidey 2099 he's rare to my account as in no rarity
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Ceder said:

Summing Symbiote shouldn't count

I mean the people who don’t have him probably won’t ever get him so…that kinda counts
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Weapon X and its not even close.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

If I remember correctly, you could've got both from arenas. Those grinds must've been worse than a legends run, so kinda trophy champions as well.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    Weapon X
    I got a 3* Sigil Witch from that special arena but I see your point…
    Anyone who fought Weapon X in AW will know he is pretty tough. You ‘rarely’ see the others in AW.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    OG Ultron

Where's Spidey 2099 he's rare to my account as in no rarity

Lol same
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Summoned Symbiote
    Love to play him. He would still be great as a regular champ
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Kang

Gotta have Apoc on the team, but it makes Kang amazing.
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Weapon X
    If weapon x wasn't here my pick would-be closebetween Kang and Ultron, I liked using both with Apoc and Warlock/g-2099 respectively.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    On the list - where is Immortal Iron Fist?... Likely the most rare (6-Star) and most shiny of them all!

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Weapon X

On the list - where is Immortal Iron Fist?... Likely the most rare (6-Star) and most shiny of them all!

How many Max sig crystals did you use?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Weapon X
    Best rare champ

OP switch
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    It was only my 6th. I've only opened 7 max sig 6* crystals ever so the RNG was ever so in my favor on that one.