**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Joke offer

Captain_obvious1Captain_obvious1 Posts: 209 ★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
I havent pulled a decent champ in a very long time. You think I will be spending money on this offer to pull another useless 6*??
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Are you post-drunking?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Another day, another random complaint on an offer that isn't that bad, doesn't require real money use and doesn't have to be purchased.
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 78

Krish121 said:

I got the 2300 unit offer that's all I had after grinding arenas and for me it was worth the value 💯 . From those 7 cav nexus I got 1 6* nexus from which I pulled knull , 1 6* Black panther OG, 3 5*s warlock , apocalypse, Archangel and 2 4*s dupe oh yes and the 10k 6* shards I got my sorcerer supreme duped
    Yea my luck is definitely not that good lol
    Tbh my luck is way bad with pulls too. I don't know what was going on in my mind at that time lol I just bought that offer out of rage as I was roadblocked in story quest 6.2.2 I needed a incerate immune champ which I had none . I could have plowed my way through with less units only few revives .
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Im pretty sure that offer and RNG was tailored specifically for you...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Buying crystals is a gamble. Who knew?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    @Captain_obvious1

The potion offer, if it is still the same, is one of the best value for unit spends, going..

IF (big if)

...you are looking at challenging some serious content that you could use the boosts, revives and healing potions on.

I bought it last month when it first came out, to finish act 7 100% and towards EOP and it was very much worth the units.

If it is still this:
    10 40% team revives
    5 60% revives
    5 40% revives
    10 30% green boosts
    10 full energy revives
    5 lv5 health pots
    5 lv6 health pots

Then just the team revives are worth 1,000 units, if bought individually.

However, the Cavs and shards, I agree, may feel questionable. I gave those a hard pass, because the 1,000 unit potion offer allowed completion of content worth far, far more.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’ll probably get the 1,000 unit offer each month if I’m low on revives. My passion of acquiring new champs has started to fade over time so I might as well be prepared for new, challenging content (I.e. gauntlet, abyss, EOP)
This discussion has been closed.