**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Refund for Quicksilver

Lutheran86Lutheran86 Posts: 25
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam, I'm wondering how I can get a refund for Quicksilver? Only bought it for the SW synergy and since it's getting nerfed I'd like to return it and get a refund.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    The odds aren't good. It'd be one thing if you had accidentally ranked him up the first time but if you willingly put ISO into him and ranked him up even further, then it doesn't count as an accident and they won't fix that. And this is citing president so this is not me trying to rain on your parade
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Hey Kabam, I'm wondering how I can get a refund for Quicksilver? Only bought it for the SW synergy and since it's getting nerfed I'd like to return it and get a refund.

How could you have known how much damage she could have done?
  • Lutheran86Lutheran86 Posts: 25

The odds aren't good. It'd be one thing if you had accidentally ranked him up the first time but if you willingly put ISO into him and ranked him up even further, then it doesn't count as an accident and they won't fix that. And this is citing president so this is not me trying to rain on your parade

I didn't put anything in QS. Literally just bought him for the synergy. He's still sitting at whatever his pi is. I don't like his playstyle.

How could you have known how much damage she could have done?
    The internet lol
    Jboltxbox said:

I only bought the quicksilver package for the scarlet witch synergy as well. Why is the nerf happening? Was this not tested and approved prior to the character release.

That's why I want a refund. Kabam has been very inconsistent with saying Moleman doesn't match the description and saying they can't make an exception while the synergy does match the description but they made a exception.

I didn't get what I paid for. It's dishonest. I own two businesses and I'd never conduct business this way.
  • Is it coincidence that a lot of request for this come from people that don’t frequent the forums that often ? Maybe haven’t gotten accustomed to being leery about going “all in” on new champs based on something that looks way too promising.

Or the amount of times “I own my own business” is mentioned up here (although, great for you for practicing ethical business). Definitely not something practiced by as many businesses as should be.
    Raw chemicals discharged into Great Lakes, financial scams (aka Wells Fargo, etc), all the cigarette manufacturers. Latest outrage being unscrupulous method/use of Overdraft Fees by banks (reported hearing that one executive even flagrantly named his Boat the “Overdraft”).
    So kudos for those that don’t behave that way, although that should really just be the “norm”.

——
    Anyways, how much did you have to spend buying QS, and did you actually end up pulling a 5* or 6* of him ? (since 4* was available as milestone in arenas).
  • Bryce_BAMBryce_BAM Posts: 45

Maybe haven’t gotten accustomed to being leery about going “all in” on new champs based on something that looks way too promising.

Regardless of what one thinks about this current situation, we should all agree that you shouldn't have to be afraid that what you just bought for $50 or $100 is going to be intentionally decreased in value by the salesman only days after. Maybe you're right and we should, but it's a sad state of affairs we've reached.

• Samus_AranSamus_Aran Posts: 2
    Kabam decides to make SW a bench champ again just because she does a lot of damage with lucky RNG which is inconsistent by the way. With that logic, Kabam should nerf Herc, CGR and Red Mags. Herc should be nerfed to a max of 3 persistent charges. CGR's damage output should be greatly reduced with his sp2 and put red mag's prowess max stack at 10. I wonder if that'll happen.

Jboltxbox said:

I only bought the quicksilver package for the scarlet witch synergy as well. Why is the nerf happening? Was this not tested and approved prior to the character release.

That's why I want a refund. Kabam has been very inconsistent with saying Moleman doesn't match the description and saying they can't make an exception while the synergy does match the description but they made a exception.

I didn't get what I paid for. It's dishonest. I own two businesses and I'd never conduct business this way.
    You got what you paid for.
    You got the 5* champ.
    You got the 5 cav crystals.
    You got the 6* shards.
    You got the boosts.

SW didn't come with the bundle.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

I didn't put anything in QS. Literally just bought him for the synergy. He's still sitting at whatever his pi is. I don't like his playstyle.
    If you didn't put anything in Quicksilver and he's still at rank one level one, you should be able to file a ticket but try to be diplomatic when you make your statement as to why you want the refund because the last thing you need is negative units
    Stellar said:

Jboltxbox said:

You got what you paid for.
    You got the 5* champ.
    You got the 5 cav crystals.
    You got the 6* shards.
    You got the boosts.

SW didn't come with the bundle.
    Not quite true as the synergy is part of the bundle
    Last time I read it was the Quicksilver early access bundle. Not the Scarlet Witch synergy bundle.

But to your point, the synergy is still there, they didn't take it away 🤷 I guess you got everything you paid for.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 158 ★★
    How much bad faith can you put into your argumentation @Demonzfyre ???
    Seriously, the bundle was with QS and its synergies as stated. OP bought the bundle, once done, they changed the synergy. There's no real grey zone here.
    Wether it calls for a refund or not, it's up to Kabam, but at least don't insult OP's intelligence by gaslighting his question.
  • We don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with refund requests. I recommend sharing your concerns with our Support Team. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.