Options

AW 36 Knull broken?

SeenkSeenk Posts: 208 ★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Attack Tactics says it reduces Unblockable Attack Accuracy by -100%. Although Knull still attacks with Unblockable

Attacking Champion: Spider-Man 2099 (in Synergy with Anti-Venom)
Tier 1
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Spidy isnt a global attacker
  • Options
    This is not a mistake, I found out what the problem is, the post can be closed
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 818 ★★★
    What the problem?
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 868 ★★★★
    I was helping someone who’s new to path 4 plan for Knull on section 2, 2nd fight as well. Correct Sick and tired attacker tactics reduces unblockable ability accuracy by -100%. However, steady build - unblockable node the defender has increased defensive ability accuracy +100%. The question is, is the unblockable a defensive ability or offensive. If it’s a defensive then, sick and tired doesn’t work. But if it’s offensive, then it should and it’s bugged. So from the interaction it seems it’s a defensive ability, thus an extra +100% ability accuracy.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    The unblockable triggered before sick and tired could prevent it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,238 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

I was helping someone who’s new to path 4 plan for Knull on section 2, 2nd fight as well. Correct Sick and tired attacker tactics reduces unblockable ability accuracy by -100%. However, steady build - unblockable node the defender has increased defensive ability accuracy +100%. The question is, is the unblockable a defensive ability or offensive. If it’s a defensive then, sick and tired doesn’t work. But if it’s offensive, then it should and it’s bugged. So from the interaction it seems it’s a defensive ability, thus an extra +100% ability accuracy.

It prevents the unblockable regardless. I ran that path for an entire season with and without the tactic since it wasn't available in tier 2/1. When I was able to use the tactic, I brought Knull and it always worked on both nodes in section 2. Only problem is when they place Havok on defense as there isn't any attack with the sick and tired tag that counters havok.
  • Options

The unblockable triggered before sick and tired could prevent it.

this
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

J0eySn0w said:

It prevents the unblockable regardless. I ran that path for an entire season with and without the tactic since it wasn't available in tier 2/1. When I was able to use the tactic, I brought Knull and it always worked on both nodes in section 2. Only problem is when they place Havok on defense as there isn't any attack with the sick and tired tag that counters havok.
    Angela, Hulkbuster and War Machine are all sick and tired attackers and do counter Havok.
  • Options

J0eySn0w said:

Angela, Hulkbuster and War Machine are all sick and tired attackers and do counter Havok.
    Not with the crumbling armor node.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

J0eySn0w said:

Havok is an option
    yeah thats who i use
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 884 ★★★
    Is there a website or video for AW that explains these things in detail for each node and who to use and who counters?
  • Options
    ChiliDog said:

Is there a website or video for AW that explains these things in detail for each node and who to use and who counters?

Yes, this is my channel "Mcoc Fight AW" (Telegram)
    just enter the hashtag of the champion (defender) you need in the search and the cell and the fight will be found
    Link: https://t.me/mcoc_avengers_fight_videos
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

J0eySn0w said:

Havok is an option
    Havok and Kingpin we're the only 2 I could use when I was in tier 2. KP w/hood and even then still had plasmas apply.

I did use Havok a couple of times, it's just not fun fight since Defender Havok is unblockable the entire time.