**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP Anger - poll

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
We are now under 1 week until EOP Anger ends. Is there anyone who will need this extra week to get all of the milestones?

EOP Anger - poll 142 votes

Yes, i need this week
10%
Whiskey_PoetCondemnedToeyossVerzzMattDRKGasHaulerdocu3brandinhoSnakepUvoginTheBair123SirGamesBondThe1angelleftmbgibsonn00bmaster69 15 votes
No, i finished already
89%
MasterSmokeTheJalliDrZolaSatsuiNoHadouRaganatorMpd1benshbAce_03JadedzuffycytwbcTristanImperiusCRagnarok13darkklawDuo_KulioJazz_MessengerJim0172CropDusterfrodo2377 127 votes

Comments

• AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Boi I could only get two milestones and that was with IHulk bishop cheese. Could have taken Hercules but wasn’t TB yet. And could have done Overseer with NF but didn’t have him awakened until last week. And Warlock just sucks so I pass
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No, i finished already
    I think two weeks is probably sufficient for the final phase on the whole. But it has been summer so a lot of people been on their holidays so maybe that’s why there’s an extra week.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yes, i need this week
    Read the question wrong. Immediately saw “yes” and thought it meant that I was done
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Yes, i need this week
    I know going into this that it’s three weeks long so I just ignore it for the first two weeks. I have done one run with just cosmic champions and now I need to go back and do one with some of the other classes and exclude cosmics. I certainly don’t need the full three weeks but since that’s the way it is then I just don’t get into any hurry to get it done.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I got absolutely crushed this round. It was great having some time to build back my item stash.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I don't need the last week to complete it - I completed all objectives within the first day - but I do think it's nice to have some time off the EOP. I remember last year when the SOP did not have any breaks (except for the three-week window to beat the final quest), and I was very close to burnout at the end. It also made it difficult to push anywhere in other content since chances are that your time, potions and revives went into the SOP instead and left you with precious few resources to do other things.

That hasn't been a problem for me during the EOP so far, and I've really appreciated that. If that means I have to wait another week on my final rewards, so be it.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    No, i finished already
    Only done it last week because of the overflow revives expiring. I had to literally pull a 5* Nick Fury last week to attempt the last TB milestone.
    I totally sucked at my first EOP. Bought all the EQ potion deals last month and almost used them all.
    I really wished I had the god tier counters and skills to do these type of content.
    Should had done the second Overseer objective in week 2 and then I didn’t have to do the week 5 ones without Cosmic champs… it was so much easier with Odin, Herc and CGR (still ~10 revives for me).
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    Yes, i need this week
    Planning on doing this on Saturday or Sunday, trying to find strength to farm health potions.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    No, i finished already
    I did my runs reasonably early but I'm not against its current length. It gave me time to prepare and do the Grandmaster's Gauntlet and now I'm chilling doing the monthly event.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    No, i finished already
    Time off from EoP is fine. I completed everything I could the first couple of days. Since then it’s been nice to be able to cruise through things like EQ without EoP looming.

I realize the wait for rewards feels long. Sure, I could have made use of the materials. But sometimes you just need to wait for things.

Dr. Zola
  • endgamelockedendgamelocked Posts: 11
    No, i finished already
    if only rewards can be claim for those who decide to finished it early
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    No, i finished already
    Geez guys... its a poll. There are no facts to agree or disagree with.

Take the poll or leave it... There isn't an opinion stated or a "fact" to try to counter.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Take the poll or leave it... There isn't an opinion stated or a "fact" to try to counter.

While yes it is a poll, the subtext behind the poll suggests “why is it 3 weeks wait instead of less because I want my rewards sooner”, especially with all the EoP reward posts that came up when this poll was also made.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    ItsDamien said:

While yes it is a poll, the subtext behind the poll suggests “why is it 3 weeks wait instead of less because I want my rewards sooner”, especially with all the EoP reward posts that came up when this poll was also made.
    The subtext is “I’ve not been hearing anyone on the forums ask for help lately on this final week so I wanted to see if people were using all 3 weeks to complete the content.” I understand the reasoning behind believing this post is made in bad faith, and that it is just post #1,000,001 about rewards not coming soon enough, but I promise it was from a much more neutral standpoint.

Also, I don’t mind the disagrees haha it’s a strange validation of thought on an online forum, disagree away

Edit: also, 12 people voting “yes” is reason enough for the event to be 3 weeks long imo